10 Zebra Plecs for sale - Middlesbrough North East UK

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

deepdiscus

10 Zebra Plecs for sale - Middlesbrough North East UK

Post by deepdiscus »

Only 1" left all 1.5" SOLD!!! Remaining 10 stunning zebra plecs for sale.They are 3 months old 1"in length and feeding well. UK Bred F1's by myself from my wild group of 20 adults in Ph7 HMA Tap Water. They are mixed 50/50 from different parentage so ideal for a breeding project once they reach adulthood.I would prefer to sell all together in the hope you can breed them too which is what these stunning fish deserve. 1-5@£100 each,6@£550 or 10@£950. I am based in Middlesbrough, North East England but can deliver at a cost within 100miles.
deepdiscus@googlemail.com
Last edited by deepdiscus on Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

I'd like to remind people of the guidelines for sales and wants.

http://www.zebrapleco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1314
We do encourage people to purchase fish that are at least 1" and 6 months old to minimize shipping trauma. The administrators have personally found that shipments of zebra pleco fry below that size tend to have higher mortality rates. Please keep this in mind when you're both buying and selling on the forum.