Zebra's for sale

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

yo yo

Zebra's for sale

Post by yo yo »

Hi all , Went up wyvale swansea where there is a maidenhead aquatics and had a word with this guy who i mainly deal with when i go there to get fish . I asked him if he could get me any zebra's he replied that yes he could , but they would be in the region of £1000 each :shock: i nearly colapsed with the reply . He then told me about the ban and the subsequent shortage of availability which we all know about . I think i will look down another avenue to obtain these little beauties !!!
On another topic does anyone know where i could get any L173's and at what price or are these on the most wanted list as well ??? thanx
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

rip off b******s springs to mind...

you can get them alot cheaper than that, they are hard to find but not impossible, i had them years ago when they were 1st here and you could buy them for £35 each etc, then gave up fish, recently got back into it all and have manged to get 5 so far and another 3 on friday

the most i have paid for 1 is £120

Good luck
10x L046 Zebs for now, more coming soon ;) 6x L199 Plecos, 6x L129 Plecos, 45x Cardinals, corys & shrimps

Check My Blog - http://zebrapleco.net
yo yo

Post by yo yo »

Hi Neo , would it be ok if i pm'd you about where's best to get some zebs from please ?
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

i cant give you anywhere thats best, ive got 2 from ebay, 2 from aquarist classifieds, 1 from a member of this site and 6 from another member here, best thing to do is keep checking the sites and here on the forum and you will get some :wink:
10x L046 Zebs for now, more coming soon ;) 6x L199 Plecos, 6x L129 Plecos, 45x Cardinals, corys & shrimps

Check My Blog - http://zebrapleco.net
nesolb
Obsessed!!

Post by nesolb »

Totally agree with Neo.

I kept my eyes open and checked here and there and eventually found a guy, on Planet Catfish, who was selling a few. The few turned in to 19, I'm glad to say, but it just goes to show you that if you're prepared to put the effort in you'll eventually get the reward.
yo yo

Post by yo yo »

Thanx guys for the help its very much appreciated . I will keep my peepers open and keep trying .
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

Your in the right place, good luck

P.S VERY MUCH OFF SUBJECT!!! UNLUCK TO ENGLAND IN THE CRICKET!!