why?? L46 and L114

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

Lainetti

why?? L46 and L114

Post by Lainetti »

Hi
I have a L46 and I bought a L114,put it (the L114) together with my L46 in aquarium and L114 had hited L46 I don´t know... why??? :cry: :cry:
anybody can help me???? why???? :?:
thanks...
jerms55555
Obsessed!!

Post by jerms55555 »

the L114 did WHAT????? "hited" it.....like he ..."hit" it one time from the back???
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

Hi Lainetti, seem there having a little argument if the L114 is attacking the L46, do they have enough places to hide from each other like rock piles, caves etc?
10x L046 Zebs for now, more coming soon ;) 6x L199 Plecos, 6x L129 Plecos, 45x Cardinals, corys & shrimps

Check My Blog - http://zebrapleco.net
Forty six and two

Post by Forty six and two »

(I'm sorry, I just wanted to say that this thread made me laugh. Not because one fish is attacking the other, that's horrible, but the way it was phrased made me giggle. I don't mean to make fun of your english either, but, well, it was pretty funny. Sorry. But you did brighten my day!)
...is just ahead of me... \m/
jerms55555
Obsessed!!

Post by jerms55555 »

Yea me too.....lol.....sorry didnt mean to laugh.....but it was pretty funny.....so is your L46 still alive???
Forty six and two

Post by Forty six and two »

I wonder if L114 had hited L46 again????
...is just ahead of me... \m/
smithrc

Post by smithrc »

probubly - It's not like the 2 fish are exactly compatable! :roll:
Click For Our Plecs
[url=http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/gallery/plecs][img]http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/assorted/PlecSig_sm.jpg[/img][/url]
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Hi Lainetti,

Sorry for replying so late. How large is your tank? And how large are the fish? They might not have enough space to form territories, and start fighting because of that. If they keep fighting I think you should separate them, as I fear the Zebra will loose this squabble.

I also wanted to say that I can understand that the language and spelling used by some of our non English members can tickle the funny bone sometimes, and a bit of friendly giggling will have to be ok when that happens. But it might be a good idea to include an answer at the same time, as the non English speaking member might feel he's simply being made fun of, and not being helped other wise.

We have a few members who's language is their second, and sometimes third language, and it's not always easy to get it right :)