Ebay Zeb For Sale

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Ebay Zeb For Sale

Post by NeoCult »

Probably starved by the sound of the advert :cry:

here u go http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 7703543401

Buy Now £120
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

It looks very skinny in the picture! And I'm not sure about her feeding advice "leftovers and algae". Ummm.... :shock:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Looks like it's an unfortunate picture. When I first saw it I though WOW - that's one skinny Zebra! But it's a rock in front of it. Look at the fish' relection in the glass, it doesn't look too bad really.
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

true but hes still telling people its an algae eater when its not, poor fish...
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

yeah, that's not a good sign... looks like the fish will be better off with somebody else. Hopefully with the prices they go for these days people read up on them before buying!
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

he thinks it is a female, i have put a bid in as once again it is not too far from my house! if i can get a pic i will post it and let people have a look!

I will feed it up and give her ( hopefully ) a nice loving home and a boyfriend or 2 hehe!
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

thought you were getting 6 females?

the seller has more than one also ive heard..
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

I am but in the near future now, he has 5 more up for grabs the man on ebay but they are not at his house they are else where, he will only except the full asking price for each fish as

" They are extremly rare and he has seen then up for £500! lol "

I seem to be having a bit of a streak in gettin zebs, so i am going to take everything that comes my way, do you blame me? :)