3 zebra for £375 Norfolk

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Shell231
Mentally Certified!

3 zebra for £375 Norfolk

Post by Shell231 »

Same bloke it looks like, 2 - 2.5" seem to be all male by his reckoning!
smithrc

Post by smithrc »

same bloke as??

If its the same ones, I declined them yesturday due to funds :(
guy sounds reliable and supplied piccys (the are the size of 2 50p's)

He also said that we could come to some agreement if i bought all 3 (asking £125 each)
Click For Our Plecs
[url=http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/gallery/plecs][img]http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/assorted/PlecSig_sm.jpg[/img][/url]
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

£350 for the 3 i was interested but dunno about transport etc
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

i dont think i would go higher than £100 for Males! they are too easy to come hold of ( nearly ever one for sale is a male i mean ) i do think people get greedy like the one on ebay if that sells i will be very very supprised! but who am i to judge what people want for there plecs, after all supply and demand!

£100 is still alot for something that u never paid nothing for in the first place is enough * if home grow of course * :D:D just my views no doubt someone will disagree! :S anyway good night peeps