zebra pics and others

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

zeberdee
Groupie

zebra pics and others

Post by zeberdee »

Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

The zeb looks nice shame we cant see him clearly!
zeberdee
Groupie

Post by zeberdee »

yeah i know sorry they dont stay still long enough some pics come out good and some blurry, its a shame, what L NO. is the first pleco in the picture? if you look hard enough you will see a L75 in the pic aswell
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

:D i am really the wrong person to ask i only know the L18 L46 L181 :d sorry!
zeberdee
Groupie

Post by zeberdee »

hey thats ok, you must live on this site :D ur always on here and quick 2 reply, but i guess thats a good thing
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

I dont live on here as such ( trying to worm her way out ) i just have had lots of questions recently that needed answering plus i am saving for zebs so i am not going out!! hehe!
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Are you selling any of them?
zeberdee
Groupie

Post by zeberdee »

what 1's if u mean the zebras then i have 3 but i am selling to to some1 and keeping 1 or did u mean the others in the pictures(not the zebras)
smithrc

Post by smithrc »

The Plec in the first piccy looks like a well coloured L066 :) with the head of an L075 peeking in on the right.

You cant keep just one zeb :( It'll get lonely :cry:

How much are you selling them for?
Click For Our Plecs
[url=http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/gallery/plecs][img]http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/assorted/PlecSig_sm.jpg[/img][/url]
zeberdee
Groupie

Post by zeberdee »

yeah it is an L75, the zebra wont get lonely cos he has made friends with a L128 i think it is if u look in a previous post titled OFF TOPIC LDA19?
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

zeberdee wrote:what 1's if u mean the zebras then i have 3 but i am selling to to some1 and keeping 1 or did u mean the others in the pictures(not the zebras)
Just wondered why the post was in "sales and wants" instead of "Fishy Photos" as there was no indication that any of the fish was for sale
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

Have u had enough of zebs altogether zeberdee? if so why?
zeberdee
Groupie

Post by zeberdee »

no shell i havent had enough of them, i just collect different L nos, and to answer mceve, the pictures were posted on here because i was selling the zebras and now i had some pics i put them here where i posted the original ad so the buyer can see the somewhat blurry pics, if thats ok? and all fish are for sale at the right price so why not put them in the sales and wants page?
smithrc

Post by smithrc »

have the xebs sold - if not I "bagsy first dibs" :)
Click For Our Plecs
[url=http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/gallery/plecs][img]http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/assorted/PlecSig_sm.jpg[/img][/url]
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

If that zeb was sold i had firsts on it sorry! claimed it about a week ago!! sorry mate xx hehe!