OFF TOPIC LDA19

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

zeberdee
Groupie

OFF TOPIC LDA19

Post by zeberdee »

HI THERE I MANAGED TO PURCHASE AN LDA19 WELL IM CERTAIN IT IS IF SOME1 COULD GIVE ME THEIR E-MAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND THEM A PIC AS I CANT POST PICS I ALSO BOUGHT A LOVLY L200 WITH SPOTS ALL OVER HIS BODY AMAZING AND GORGEOUS PIC DONT DO HIS COLOURS JUSTICE
Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

Hi Zeberdeee,

I saw some Hypancistrus, a few weeks ago, when I had a chance to visit a wholesaler, that came in with the LDA19 tag , but were in fact L129.

PS Regarding , posting pics,Its quite easy if using a website like www.Photobucket .com

Regards,
Des
zeberdee
Groupie

Post by zeberdee »

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/z ... plecoa.jpg
Image hope this works and people can tell me what they think he really is im going with the LDA19
look 4ward to hearing from people
zeberdee
Groupie

Post by zeberdee »

this is a couple of othersImage
Sven T.
Groupie

Post by Sven T. »

Hi,

looks like a "Peckoltia" sp. L134 ... some call them "Leopard Frog Pleco".

Sven
zeberdee
Groupie

Post by zeberdee »

cheers sven i have had a look at the l134 and you may well be right its quite hard to distinguish them, what about the 1 with the zebra would you say he was an L200?
Sven T.
Groupie

Post by Sven T. »

Hi,

would it be possible for you to use punctuation marks? For me as a foreigner your sentences are hard to understand.

I can't say somethin about the L200.

Sven
zeberdee
Groupie

Post by zeberdee »

sorry, what kind of pleco do you think is in the picture with the l46 zebra?
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

zeberdee wrote:sorry, what kind of pleco do you think is in the picture with the l46 zebra?
Looks like L128, identical to L200 only blue/grey instead of green. It can be hard to tell the colors on pictures, as even the L128 sometimes look green when having it's picture taken.