Hmmm...what else can I say!
msidgwick

Post by msidgwick »

Hi all

I live in Stockport,Manchester and love my Plecs and have just recently started collecting them. My aim is to eventually own the L46 Zebra Plec which is magnificent. I have a mango plec,common plec and what i thought was a zebra tapajos but unfortunately i have just had it confirmed as a L134 a leopard frog plec but a nice one so not feeling too bad about it. I did have a L18 nugget but it recently died but i hope to replace it in the near future. I am gaining my experience through these plecs in the hope that 1 day i will be experienced enough to own a L46. Well im going on a bit now so hello to all and i hope i am welcome.
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

Hi there and welcome, i have a L134 also, nice pleco indeed, i also used to have many golden nuggets, was going to breed them but never got round to it, wish i did now

anyways welcome to the board :wink:
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi Msidgwick

Glad you found the site. You have quite a collection of L No's there. I'm sure if you stick around, you'll find a couple of zebras.

Good luck, and enjoy the site.

Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi msidgwick and welcome to the forum. :D

That's a nice spread of L#s you have there. I too have seen L134 referred to as Zebra Tapajos at a LFS but they included the L# too. Also seen them labelled as Peckoltia Tapajos at another LFS but no L#, I can see where confusion could arise. Sorry to hear about your L18, hope you get another one.

Good luck and I hope you get some Zebs.

Adam