Problems with access

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
Jenny
Obsessed!!

Problems with access

Post by Jenny »

Hi,

I am having problems accessing the site on my wireless/laptop although on this desktop everything is OK.

Can anybody help - I get a log in screen and although I enter my user name and password it won't let me in.

Many thanks
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

What's the error message? If any? check that you have cookies enabled - errr... that your browser is allowing cookies :D

part from that, an error msg or a description of what happens will help troubleshoot this one better.
Tom2600
Obsessed!!

Same here!

Post by Tom2600 »

I have also had the exact same problem!!? Any clues Rob? All is fine today so I thought it was just me until I saw this message.

Tom
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

It would still be good to know hwat happens. You know because you recognize the problem, but it's not clear what's happening. Are you thrown back to the login screen without an error, or does something else happen?
Jo
Obsessed!!

Post by Jo »

I have been having some probs aswell, when i type in the url www.zebrapleco.com instead of going to the site it asks for a user id and password and when i put in id/password (for this site) it just throws me out saying invalid so im not even getting on the the website before its asking for an id and password.

Strange as this will happen for about 1 hour or so then without changing anything at my end it just lets me in as normal.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Hi jo, I think your problem is related to the current upgrade the site is going through. There was a preiod when when I was asked for a username and password connected to the image in Rob's signature, also this related to the upgrade.
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi Guys

I sent out an e-mail toeveryone on Thursday. Did no-one get it? If not my appologies. The server has getting upgraded, so the site was down for a little time.

All is back to normal now however.

Let me know if there are any further problems.

Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Jenny
Obsessed!!

Post by Jenny »

Hi,

No problems today, connected OK although extremely slow opening the pages although I have 1mb broadband.

I couldn't understand why my desktop PC was fine and the wireless laptop was a problem.

I'll have to see how it goes.
grimreaper
Forum Follower

Post by grimreaper »

I took 35 sec to get in after pressing the log in button I have 2mB broadband. also changing between catagories also takes about 30 sec. Just for info
Regards
Grim
alevans
Groupie

Post by alevans »

Quite funny really, I'm in the Maldives (not boasting just earning an a crust- honest!) and this site is one of the faster ones to load up. I don't know what speed my connection is but might I suggest that you all come out here and have one big party!!!!!

Hope things improve for those still in Europe :D
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi guys

Is this just in the forum, or is it on the zebrapleco.com site also. they are currently stored on two different servers, but this will change over coming months.

cheers

rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

I've got no trouble with the forum or the website (www.zebrapleco.com) - they pop up instantly (2Mb/s line)
grimreaper
Forum Follower

Post by grimreaper »

Rob
For me it's just the forum. It is slightly quicker as we speak. Been on a number of web sites tonight and they load almost instantly so I feel my system is OK. Its not a pain though as this place is worth waiting for :D
Regards
Grim
Jenny
Obsessed!!

Post by Jenny »

Same here, it's the forum, although I agree it's worth waiting for :lol:
Andrew C
Obsessed!!

Post by Andrew C »

On and off over the past week, i can't get on the forum using Broadband.
I am finding the forum very slow to load at times, and some times i end up with the message "Can't Find Website, Try Pressing Refresh, etc"

Infact i couldn't get on at tea time, today :(
Though it's fine now :?