Gday

Hmmm...what else can I say!
Kimbo
Forum Follower

Gday

Post by Kimbo »

Hello all im from Perth in Western Australia,

at the moment I dont have any zebra plecos, but I do have a trio of orange spotted bristlenose, 7 adult peppermint bristlenose about 8 regular bristlenose and am getting some albino bristlenose soon! I am waiting till after october, when the L168's become allowable imports then im going to get some of them!!

Cheers

Kimbo
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi Kimbo

Welcome on board mate. It sounds like you have quite a collection there!!

I'm sure you'll gind loads of useful info on the forum, and everyone is really friendly.

cheer

rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

Hi Kimbo,

Wellcome.
Nice to see another Ancistrus fan.
I have recently been given a large wild caught pair of "common" Ancistrus that has bred for its previous owner.
I also have some Ancistrus Claro that I am hoping to breed when I get some free breeding tank space, and a trio of L107/L184 ( which are slightly larger than the Claro's) that I bought recently that look absolutely wonderful. They are a small, very flat /compressed Black body Ancistrus with fine white dots. Will try and get some pics soon.

Regards,
Des.
Kimbo
Forum Follower

Post by Kimbo »

NICE!! Id love to get my hands on some claro but there still around $100 ea around here so I will have to wait a while and breed up my otheres to make some money so i can buy some!!
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi Kimbo and welcome to the forum. :D

Even though the more exotic Plecs are hard to come by in Aus it's nice to see that you have managed to build up quite a collection.

I've been trying to spawn my albino ancistrus for a while now but they only seem to be interested in beating each other up.

Adam