wanted zebraplecos

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

janusz

wanted zebraplecos

Post by janusz »

hello every one i am living in sweden and want to buy some zebra pleco L-046 and L-168 can please some body help me with this or if anybody knows any breather or seller of this small zebras i will be most grate full for any help at al my e mail rs4@telia.com many thanks robert :cry:
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi Robert

Unfortuantely it is not easy at the moment to get wild L46 as their wild export is currently banned. Any breeders are still in relatively small numbers, and relatively new so there are only F1's available.

The best bet is to keep an eye on the sales and wants section in this forum or "www.planetcatfish.com".

Good luck, if we do hear of anyone in sweden, we will try and point them your way.

cheers

rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
hara
Forum Follower

Post by hara »

I think that in sweden are few people who sells 46 youngsters...

There are even selling 5 adults, in sweden. I don't know where forum they are selling those so you should ask nortic circle - he has bought some of 46 in sweden.

Sorry bad englis.