L46

If you've got a breeding project on at the moment, (preferably fish related), let us know and you might even get added to the spawn list..whe....hey!

sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

Looking good Rob.....looking good.................may pop down Saturday if your in for a wee swatchie again....................did you get my text this morning?
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

sounds good mate... I'll look forward too it. I'll be at the back of the house replaceing th workshop roof!! :evil:

As for yer text......got it you flash git!...... Guess I might be able to find you a wee male zeb or two :P
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

Tell ya ....great things credit cards lol.................and Monty was over the moon
Adam

Post by Adam »

Rob wrote:Eventually, the 3 tanks set up in the living room will be replaced with one 7ft x 2ft x 3ft, but I've still to break this to the wife!!!

rob :lol: :lol:
I'll appreciate any advice you can offer on this if you manage to pull it off. All my attempts to get a 6ftx2ftx2ft tank are being strongly resisted at present. :(
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

It's all in the suggestion. Her favourite fish are the clown loaches and albino cories (no offence but the A. cory is definately on of the ugliest fish around) :twisted:

By the end of this year I will have her convined that it is unbelievably cruel to keep the loaches in anything smaller that a 7 footer. As for the cories, well she can have as many of the ugly little critters as she likes!!!!!

I'll stuff it full of cobalt dicus, and sit back!

:twisted:
DasArab
Obsessed!!

Post by DasArab »

no offence but the A. cory is definately on of the ugliest fish around)
Too true!!, You notice that you dont see them on my list either.
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

I think we could be treading on thin ice here ewee.......

what are the bets there's an albino cory fan out there! :lol:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

I haven't seen one beautiful albino fish yet, no matter what type it is :roll:

I just noticed "Obsessed!!" ?? Is that a hint about me posting too much :shock: I think I should get a prize of some sort for having rounded 100 posts instead! :lol:
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

when I first set up the forum I didn't really expect the fantastic response it has got, so I set the rankings at 100 postings for Obsessed!!,

I may need to look into changing them...... I think from "Obsessed" you would need to move onto "Clinically Addicted"... or perhaps...."On the verge of selling your hous eand everything you own to satisy your addiction" :lol:

I think I'll stick this one in the site suggestions

rob :lol:
Adam

Post by Adam »

I also got my arm twisted into buying some albino corries, I've got 8 of the little buggers. Can you believe she preferred them to Barbatus, the LFS had some and she chose the albinos. Apparently they were cute, couldn't quite see it myself. Needless to say 99.999% of my trips to my LFSs are now done on my own. :lol:
Last edited by Adam on Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Rob wrote:when I first set up the forum I didn't really expect the fantastic response it has got, so I set the rankings at 100 postings for Obsessed!!,
Never underestimate a Zebra owner :P

I wonder if the forum is counting edits as a new post though, I can't see how I managed to post that many times.... :?

Where's my prize, that's what I want to know :twisted:
Adam

Post by Adam »

Well done McEve, it's been officially confirmed you are indeed obsessed with zebras. :lol: You probably already knew that anyway.

Go on Rob give the lady a prize. :lol:

Like I said before I belong to another couple of forums but I don't post on them half as much as I do here. The people here are nice and friendly, no hot heads thankfully.
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

I got my first 2 zebras today from trimar.............bit pricey but worth it ..........1 for rob and 1 for me .....................us mods must stick together 8) ........need to get a colony together now
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hmmmmmm who can I team up with?

Forget you're colony mate when I team up with Matrix99 we'll have an army. :mrgreen:
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

Rob already has an army times 10 :P