Zebras for sale

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Zebras for sale

Zebras for sale

Post by Zebras for sale »

I am selling my collection off 11 zebras they range from just under 4 inches to just over 2 and a half inches i am selling as a job lot im not sure off the sexes, and i havent had any success in breeding them yet. any senseble offers?
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi There

Any chance of a location, contact etc. If you register and provide an e-mail address you can receive personal messages and and e-mails without having to disclose you e-mail.

Cheers
Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Jo
Obsessed!!

Post by Jo »

Ok own up who is the proud new owner??and when can we see the pics?? u can't hide forever!!!
Adam

Post by Adam »

I was thinking the very same thing Jo, I guess all will be revealed sooner or later.
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Oh well that rules out my guess. I thought it was you Adam. The seller was actually DANthirty, and they have gone to a forum regular!!!!! :lol:

WHo else is down that way.....SHELL!!!!!! :lol:
Jo
Obsessed!!

Post by Jo »

Congrats Shellu must be soooooo excited.......and skint now lol
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

I'm sorry to hear that DanThirty is giving up his Zebra's, but a big congrats to Shell! :D
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hey Guys

Calm down...I only pointed out that shell was in a similar area to Dan.....remember I'm scottish so anyone south of the border is "Close to dan" in my eyes!!! :lol: :lol:

I don't actually know who has bought Dans Zebras, but I'm sure we'll find out soon enough........ :wink:

Rob
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Oh my goodness, I really thought she had bought them :lol: Sorry about the misunderstanding!
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

hehe i was going to say, i thought my dreams had come true someone giving me 11 zebs lol ok i need to read very carefully now i decide whether i want them lol ( of course i do can i afford them )