Zebras for Sale

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Jenny
Obsessed!!

Zebras for Sale

Post by Jenny »

Noticed this advert, placed today, for Zebras in South Glos.

http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/p ... atfish.php
Jenny
Obsessed!!

Post by Jenny »

Sorry, apparently all the zebras were bought by one person, I wonder if it is anybody from this site?
sparkee
Groupie

Post by sparkee »

just found it out. never mind back to the £180 ones
Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

If he was breeding them , he should have known the difference between L046 and L047.

Des.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Des, I had noticed that but I put it down as a typo.
Fishfinder
Forum Follower

Post by Fishfinder »

I contacted this guy and said that I would take them. I have a couple of other fish buddies who are also after some so we would have spread them between us. It was interesting in that he basically said yes and I have been unable to contact him since. Trying to buy these fish privately is like entering a mine field and I think after this one I am not going to bother trying with others - people are just seeing pound signs instead of fish. I reckon he's either decided they were priced too low and will put them up for sale again in a couple of months or possibly he did not have them in the first place. By now he probably could have sold them several times over and his advert is still on that site.

All very strange and yet another one to watch out for. The fact he had them down as L47 suggests foul play. I don't reckon it was a typo.

There you go.

Andrew