Webcam

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Or gossiping "Look at that tart, there she goes again - second time in only two months you know. Why.. I never... :shock: "

:lol: :lol:
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Image Image
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
texguppyman

Post by texguppyman »

Well.... maybe they should. Just an outside observation from one who only wishes he had some zebra's.
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

Where is the webcam? :shock:
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

Thank you very much :P
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

There probably won't be much to see on the web cam for a while, the male is now guarding eggs :)

I have decided to let him take care of the eggs this time, got to give him a chanse I reckon, so hopefully in about 2 weeks time there'll be some babies coming out of the cave.
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Good plan moving the camera to look down the cave. Can't wait to see the fry!!

<< Look, I am obsessed!!!!!!!
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Dr. P wrote: << Look, I am obsessed!!!!!!!
Congrats! :lol: :lol:
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hey Mceve you're certainly right, activity in your tank has died down a bit.
I keep on missing feeding time maybe you can post to let us know when it's grub time for the zebras, just a thought.

By the way I don't mean to be nosy but who's that in the picture behind you're tank. I know it's not your hubby because he doesn't move.

I too am now obsessed, well 40 posts ago I was. I wonder what comes after obsessed, at this rate I'll soon be finding out. :lol:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Adam wrote:I keep on missing feeding time maybe you can post to let us know when it's grub time for the zebras, just a thought.
The best I can do regarding feeding times is give an aporiximate time, as it depends on when I have the time. They are fed twice daily sometimes between 9 and 11 in the morning, and the evening sometimes between 6 and 8. But even at feeding time they're much more cautious than normal. They seem to wait for the food to get away from anywhere near the cave before eating. My male's got authority :P
Adam wrote: By the way I don't mean to be nosy but who's that in the picture behind you're tank. I know it's not your hubby because he doesn't move.
That's the author of a cook book - I'm running out of space in the kitchen :lol:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Rob wrote:We'll keep an eye out for it..... :lol:

I wouldn't worry about it, I've found they actually grow out quicker when left to their own devices!!! I'm sure he will be just fine, as thtere are plenty of small crevices for him to hide in!!!

rob
It's alive! I saw the missing fry just now :D

*happy happy* :lol:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

In now got the babies on a web cam too - look at the little darlings :D
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Nice one McEve

Good looking fry...well, as good looking as fish cab get I suppose!! :lol:
Adam

Post by Adam »

Great stuff McEve, well done on finding your lost fry. I had a similar experience once when I lost my little boy while out shopping, It wasn't a nice feeling. When I found him eventually, in a Thomas the tank engine ride, I gave him a couple of clips around the ear for scaring the shite out of me.

His mum still doesn't know about the incident just as well really. I don't take any chances with him these days I've got one of those wrist lead thingys, the little bugger's not going to catch me out again.