Hello from Virginia!

Hmmm...what else can I say!
Kim

Hello from Virginia!

Post by Kim »

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking for some time, but have finally decided to register and introduce myself.

First, I want to say thanks for the info and pictures you all share! This is a great forum and I have learned a lot!

Unfortunately, I don't have any zebra plecos, but I've been drooling over them for over a year now. I've been trying to find out as much about them as possible, so when I finally do get my hands on some, they will have an appropriate tank setup and I'll know how to take care of them.

I have to admit that I am fairly new to fishkeeping with my oldest tank (36 gallon community tank) only a little over 2 years and my other tank (38 gallon with 3 discus and some cories) only a little over a year. I've noticed in reading posts on this forum that my fishkeeping knowledge is very limited. So, I was wondering if you would mind if I asked some basic fishkeeping questions here or if you can direct me to another more-appropriate forum for that.

Thanks to all!
Kim
Charlottesville, VA
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Hi there Kim. Don't be afraid to ask any questions, after all, thats what we're here for. :lol:

Welcome aboard!
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi Kim and welcome to the forum :lol: . Glad you stopped lurking and decided to join us :wink: .

So you're not too good at this fishkeeping lark eh? Don't sell yourself short, if you've managed to keep Discus alive for over a year I think you must know quite a bit already. Your two setups sound pretty cool 8) .

Hope you take the plunge soon and get yourself some zebras, they are lot easier to keep than Discus :D .

Don't worry about asking questions this is what this forum is for, it would be a pretty boring place if nobody asked any questions.

Regards.

Adam
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

hi Kim

Welcome on board!!!!

Ask away...however..... I rely on the knowledge of everyone else here......it's magic!! Certainly cheaper than a book!

Have fun, it's a great little community!

Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

Hi Kim... ask any questions you want. We all learn from the various queries and quandries brought up on this site.

And say hello to Virginia for me. I live in the UK now, but I was born in Va Beach and grew up in Richmond! I do miss the place sometimes!

Again, welcome aboard. :wink:
KenW
Obsessed!!

Post by KenW »

Hello Kim,

Welcome to the board. Ask at will. Questions and discussions are what makes this board great, oops, and along with the people.

Ken