Zebras available

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Zebras available

Post by Mindy »

I will probably be going to look at some Zebras tomorrow. I have not seen them yet, but I do know the guy is a reputable Discus breeder who has his own shop, and he comes recommended to me by someone I trust. He has around 6-7 zebs and said if I buy at least 4, I can have them for £100 each. I think they're selling for £130 normally.

Would anyone like any of these? I can buy them but you'd have to come get them and pay me back. I will probably buy a couple myself. I am in Bristol (UK) by the way. Easy to get to on the train or bus, and I could collect you from the station if you wanted.
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

i would love to!! but way to far for me to come!! fancy a drive to essex? lol
Adam

Post by Adam »

That's a good deal Mindy I would take you up on the offer but I'm investing in new setups for the zebras at the moment. Do let us know how you get on, £100 each is a good deal considering some LFSs are doing them for around £200.

Shell are you sure you're serious about the zebras? A true zebra addict just laughs in the face of 400 mile round trips :lol: . Did a round trip of 360 miles with my cousin a couple of weeks ago to get some zebras.
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

i am searous i am going to robs 800 round trip! ( when he is ready i dont care when it comes to rob fish! ) hehe! I say I will be going my boyfriend is going! lol he loves me!! and i will love him tonight first night of new zebra!! EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL :d:d:d
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

BTW adam! i still hate u for that msg u sent me! that is so cruel! i nearly cried i didn't think to scroll down! :cry:
Adam

Post by Adam »

I can just imagine your face when you read my PM :twisted: :lol:

Just for the benefit of the others here, Shell mailed me some pictures of her newly acquired zebra to post on the forum. I told her that it was a false zebra and was only worth £15 :lol: . I will not repeat what she said in the PM she sent back :oops: .
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

He knows how excited i was/am and he sent me that i was gutted my heart dropped! and i swore a lot at him! lol have u got the pics to the forum yet adam? under the thread i got in male/female bit
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

I've just come back... bought three of them :oops: I got a great big female, fully adult, another female and a male. That way I'm at least sure of one trio of adults. Mine are still young and unsure of their sex! :lol: I think one of my original two might definitely be a male and if so, I'll have to watch out for fighting when he's older. I'm still unsure about my other one. He/she's getting a bit bulgier than the other so... with a bit of luck, maybe a female. That would be about perfect. I'll be in trouble if it turns out to be another male though! Perhaps we need another section on this forum... Wife Swap... for people who want to swap males for females, etc... :wink: Anyway, too soon to tell but I'm hoping the addition of these adults will get things a bit more like home for them. I will post a pic soon. They're still in bags. Going to start drip feeding them water from their tank now. I'll try to photograph them as I'm taking them out of their bags.

Oh, I drove down to Dorset to get these... It's true what Adam says. Distance disappears when there's a zebra at the end of the journey! :wink: