Zebra Male £80 in kent!

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

zeberdy
Obsessed!!

Zebra Male £80 in kent!

Post by zeberdy »

Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

CLAIMED IT!!! LOL i will email him * LEAVE OFF THATS MY ZEBRA!!! *
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

I HAVE MY EYES CLOSELY ON ALL OTHER POTENTIAL BUYERS BE WARNED! lol :D :D:D:D:D:D:D :D
zeberdy
Obsessed!!

Post by zeberdy »

You should stand a good chance as it as literally just been put on! I refreshed my browswer and there it was :wink:

Damn good price..fingers crossed for you Shell231.
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Damn good price, good luck Shell you nutter you!
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

Sounds fishy to me shell.but good luck ................its been on ebay .and classified...............it was up at £145...............now £80............or swap for a stingray...................be careful hunny
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by
Adam

Post by Adam »

I'm with Sid on this one Shell , there were originally two up for sale. Supposedly a male and female, I find it very suspicious that this fish hasn't gone yet.

Be careful.
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

I didn't even realise it was the same guy. I didn't really pay attention to the name of the seller as I had no chance of bidding.

Wonder what happened to the "other zebra?" :|
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Tom26000

beware

Post by Tom26000 »

There is definitely something strange about this Kent advertiser! :? He/she is always putting up ads for zebras at around the £100 mark. I can't figure out what the score must be, but something doesn't add up. I would be very careful with this person, who ever they are.
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

hehe i have bought this zebra i will go and collect it and pay him when i see the fish. he told me he just couldn't sell it as all the bidders were "scammers" dont know what he means he just wants shot of it now and i am the girl to take it off his hands ( boyfriend in for a good night monday ;) )
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

Well done Shell :lol: .......why does the boyfriend have to wait till monday nite lol?...................there gonna be no stopping her now boys and gals........god help us heehee
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by
zeberdy
Obsessed!!

Post by zeberdy »

Good for you shell! Let us know how you get on and we will need lots of pics of the little fella :wink: