What size can they start to breed?

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

gianniz
Groupie

What size can they start to breed?

Post by gianniz »

My Zebras are around 7cm.. Am I close to having a breeding sized zebra? If not how far am I off?
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

I believe they breed at 2 and a half to 3 inches about 2 1/2 years old i could be wrong so dont quote me but from what i have been reading on here this is correct to the best of my knowledge! hope this helps
Adam

Post by Adam »

Gianniz, at 7cm your zebras will be sexually mature and will be ready to breed providing you have both sexes.

Shell, that's about the size they start to sex out at. Nice to see you've been paying attention :D .
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

hehe! i do try, they sex out at 7 cm? was that adam sorry!
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

How many zebs do you have adam? and how long u had them?
Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

Shell231,

Just as it is polite not to ask a girl her age, so it is with asking a guy how many zebras he has !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just in case his wife finds out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But you never know, Adam might surprise us all !!!!!

Des.
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

I am shaw his wife can look in the tanks and check for her self! lol us women aren't stupid you know! you play us like we are! we know what goes on just some of us choose not to take any notice. Men are crap liers! :D
Adam

Post by Adam »

Ask nicely, no sexual favours required, and I may just let you know. Until then we will have none of that Men vs Women stuff here because you'll lose everytime. Anyway women are walk overs all you have to do is catch them at the right time of the month :lol: :lol: . A man who can't pull the wool over his Mrs eyes is just not trying hard enough :mrgreen: .
SanDiegoFishes
Groupie

Post by SanDiegoFishes »

Adam wrote:Ask nicely, no sexual favours required, and I may just let you know. Until then we will have none of that Men vs Women stuff here because you'll lose everytime. Anyway women are walk overs all you have to do is catch them at the right time of the month :lol: :lol: . A man who can't pull the wool over his Mrs eyes is just not trying hard enough :mrgreen: .

Hmmm......how many ladies here just read this, LOL!!
Best, Barbara
Currently run 25+ tanks and 6 above ground ponds. Breed many species of fish, including catfish, plecos, angels, Uaru's, German Blue Rams, livebearers, even snails.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

SanDiegoFishes wrote:
Adam wrote:Ask nicely, no sexual favours required, and I may just let you know. Until then we will have none of that Men vs Women stuff here because you'll lose everytime. Anyway women are walk overs all you have to do is catch them at the right time of the month :lol: :lol: . A man who can't pull the wool over his Mrs eyes is just not trying hard enough :mrgreen: .

Hmmm......how many ladies here just read this, LOL!!
Best, Barbara
And more importantly - did *Adams* lady read this...? :lol: