Prize!!

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Prize!!

Post by Shell231 »

Do i get a prize for being the highest posting newbie!! lol just thought i would bring that to peoples attention! ( something small like a zebra or something! )
Adam

Post by Adam »

Nice try Shell :lol: .

I've tried similar tactics on Rob, you better give up now as it doesn't work :cry: . I know it sounds corny but you're already a winner, just think about everything you have learnt in your short time here :lol: .
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

LOL! adam you have the sweetest way to let a girl down thank you! xx :D
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

when will i get more than a forum follower i would like to be crowned obsessed! as i think i am
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Well thats ok then....your last message took you to 100 posts......Obsessed!!! :lol: 8) :P
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

LOL oh yeah so it did! i thought i was at 200 post you got obsessed! well i am happy now! :D:D:D
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

Obsessed............or posessed lol....which ever the case maybe ..............you must have blisters on your fingers girl...want me to rub em better :P
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Congrats Shell! :lol:

Notice post nr 8 on this page

I wanted a prize too, but Rob didn't buy it back then either :lol:
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

first person to offer me a free mature female (of the zebra variety ) gets a free cave!! :lol: :lol:
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Adam

Post by Adam »

Shell231 wrote:LOL! adam you have the sweetest way to let a girl down thank you! xx :D
No probs Shell :oops: :oops: . After years of practice I can now lay claim to being a master in the art of disappointment.

Here was my attempt to squeeze a free zebra out of Rob, post number 5 on this page.

Rob, that's a deal so long as you don't take the male and his fry out of the cave :lol: .
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

:lol: :lol: I think we've all done our best and sneakiest, but he's to cluey our dear Rob, he's catching on every time :evil:
Adam

Post by Adam »

McEve, might as well forget about getting a zebra out of Rob. What about that duck he has, it would look nice sitting in my oven next to some tatties and neeps :mrgreen:
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

Tatties and neeps wi duck ........................what you people like south of the border...................you have Haggis with neeps and tatties...............and Haggis ........which is even rarer than zebras...............but you do see the odd one up in the heelins from time to time ..............but they are well out of shooting distance..............but the dogs give em a good chase if we do happen to see one
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Then of course there is the rare hypancistrus haggi, mutated from an age old ancetor of the Zebra. This is a very reclusive animal that has evolved to wlk the highlands of scotland, scavanging through heathen dustbins for old tetra-prima cartins, and soggie bits of courgette!!.

This illusive beastie can only bee seen at night with the use of a haggis lens, which acts inverts the stripes to make them illuminescent!
:twisted: :twisted:
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Adam

Post by Adam »

Excuse the ignorance what with being from south of the border and all but I'm pretty sure that you can have Orkney Clapshot with Haggis too. What I'd like to know is when does a swede cease to be a swede and become a rutabagas, does this only happen north of the border?

No problems with Haggis down south, only the other day I saw a flock of Haggis fly by presumably back from their nesting grounds in north Africa :lol: .