Group of Zebby's - Texas - Adopted! shipping pending

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

zcat
Groupie

Group of Zebby's - Texas - Adopted! shipping pending

Post by zcat »

Update

Looks like local pick-up is not an option, so I'm willing to ship within US. I'll enlist the help of a LFS for safe bagging and packaging.

I have 6 F1 zebra's. They are 3-4 years in age and from two breeding lines. Very healthy guys and have been my favorite wet pets for years. :luw: Pictures http://picasaweb.google.com/zcatzmeow/ZebbyS

Asking $2800 OBO, plus shipping cost

It's my preference that these guys go to someone very familiar with the species with an interest for captive breeding and sharing collected knowledge of the species. New home should be a fully cycled tank designed for the species. These guys are my pets...they can't go to some bare box environment. I need them in a happy zebra tank :D

Please PM with interest and allow some extra time for replies. I've got some really busy days ahead and may not be able to respond immediately.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I've come to the decision that I may soon be exiting the zebby hobby to pursue other costly, time consuming hobbies, lol :) I love my zebby's to death, but it may be time to move on.

Ideally, I would like my whole group to go to one individual rather than breaking them up. I've had them since frys and they are now approaching maybe 4 years old??? (time goes by so fast). They are fat and healthy, actively guarding caves and having other territorial disputes. They are used to seeing people and are not that shy when food comes out. With their age, breeding should be coming into their minds anytime. I had the members here try to sex my guys and it seems to be a pretty mixed lot. Some females and a couple males. One large alpha male for sure.

I have no experience shipping and would prefer some type of pick up scenario here in Austin, TX. I'm figuring for the real deal, road trips will be made. I'm heading to Iowa next month to get my puppy, lol.

Please PM me if interested with your best offer for 6 adult mixed group plecs. I'd rather not advertise on Aquabid because I don't know those folks. I lurk often here and I know that the true zebby lovers frequent this forum.

~ 6 L-046 adults ~

Send me questions if needed. And I'll repost here whether there was no interest or a bunch of interest.

:)

Thank you for your time,

>^..^< Z:D
Last edited by zcat on Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
>^..^<

Cory
Barbie

Post by Barbie »

You should mention how many are in the colony ;).

Barbie
[url=http://www.plecos.com][img]http://plecos.com/plecosbanner.gif[/img][/url]