3 new fry!

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Cascudo wrote:In fact I had to rescue this last breeding in an early stage. One day I saw the male out of his breeding cave on a rather unusual moment (not during feeding time) when I looked better I saw that a bundle of eggs were outside the tube, this situation was appearently stressing the male.
I picked up the tube with te male inside it and dropped the bundle of eggs inside the tube. From then on the male stayed inside the tube, appearently satisfied being rejoined with the lost eggs
That's such a wonderful story! I didn't think the male would care about the eggs if they fell out and you tried putting them back, but there you go! :D

Well done :D

It's also quite conspicuous that so many get a spawn when they're on a holiday... there's something to learn in there somewhere..... :)

Good luck with the fry!
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

leave the buggars alone! lol lesson learnt :D
Adam

Post by Adam »

If I remeber correctly a similar thing happened to Barbie. She was trying everything to get them to spawn and it didn't happen. She then got married and I guess didn't have the time to do much with them and they spawned.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

And I also did the fuzzing and fuddling for 5 months, then gave up - and viola :P

edit:

But that doesn't have to mean it was a waste of time, maybe they need the season, but needs a period of stable enviroment after the season. Or maybe they just do as they darn well please