Still one available in Kent

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

Mine is a straping male!! any ideas! i was thinking about Alexander the Great! lol or meerve!!
Adam

Post by Adam »

Are there any special fertility rituals I have to observe during the naming ceremony :?: :lol:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Ok.... this I've *got* to see :oops: :!:
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

What you mean adam? lol
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

The fertility ritual that goes along with naming a Zebra involves doing an ogahchacka three times around the tank while swinging a chicken over the head. :)

It's to make sure you'll get plenty spawns from your Zebbys :D
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

I prefer to use the the rear end ( avoided using swear words ) of the ungulbungle bird and the guts of a starved giraffe :D harsh but fair!! i shall call him merve! the perve!
Adam

Post by Adam »

I've heard that to achieve the best results you have to wear an old bra on your head whilst reciting the appropriate incantation. Are candles necessary as part of the ceremony? Any experience you have in this area would be much appreciated McEve :wink: .
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

Since you bought it in Kent .........what about Kenny from Kent ................or since this site was made in scotland ........what about Irn-bru........................or braveheart ?
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by