Hello from Essex!

Hmmm...what else can I say!
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Hello from Essex!

Post by Shell231 »

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and the world of L46 but i hope to keep and raise health fish, i have only been in this forum a day and i have learnt so much already thanks to all that have helped me!! x
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi Shell231 and welcome to the forum :D .

We have already met a few times in other threads. I'm glad that you are both enjoying the forum and finding it useful. This is what it's all about.

Good luck with your search for some zebras, I'm sure you will find some. In fact I'm almost sure you will :wink: .
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

I have read on other sites they are near impossible to get hold of, but from being in here 1 day!! i have found a few people that know where to find them RICKY COME BACK TO ME!!! lol
Adam

Post by Adam »

There may well be someone on the forum offering some youngsters for sale soon :wink: . I wont say who as it's best that they do it, I don't want to tread on any toes. Best to give up on the Ricky thing, it's just not going to happen .
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

lol i know! ill keep my eyes open on this forum then! if you see anything that i dont please let me know unless you want it of course every person for themselves and all! :D
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

Hey Shell.......welcome to the forum ...............enjoy
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by
Adam

Post by Adam »

Shell231 wrote:lol i know! ill keep my eyes open on this forum then! if you see anything that i dont please let me know unless you want it of course every person for themselves and all! :D
Will do Shell, I've got my lot now and I am not looking for anymore unless of course some come along at a give away price. Don't worry if I see anything I shall post on the forum, that's providing I don't fancy them myself :lol:. My advice is to check the sale and wants thread regularly as this is where members usually post details of zebras up for sale.
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi Shell231

Glad you like the forum, I'm sure you'll find it very useful. There is a goood little group here, with a wealth of knowledge.

Good luck for your hunt for zebrsa, as Adam says, stick tight and you'll find some. As I'm sure you'll aldeady knwo, they're worth the wait!!!!!

Rob :lol:
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
zeberdy
Obsessed!!

Post by zeberdy »

Welcome to the forum and if you want info on zebras then this is the place to be! I have learnt so much from these folks :D

Diane