Zebs for sale in Kent

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

*Thinking* * Show my chest get free zebs* *mMmMmMm* OK where do i sign!! lol :lol:
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

:D where's a moderator when you need one!!! :o

8)
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

rob on a searous note! what would it take for you to start shipping across the uk?
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

I don't understand this :lol: forgive me.... I was travelling around Europe ages and ages ago, but I assume the island hasen't grown any bigger since I was there. And I didn't find anything (in the UK) that was more than a 5 hours drive away back then?

I know this question might be a result of ignorance/misinterpretation of the problem though...

If I lived in UK I'd be there in a flash, now that I'm in Norway it will probably take me two or even three :lol:
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

8 hours even 12 on a bad day! i had a friend that drove to Edinburgh it too them about this long, so it is only a guess.! but i am still shooting for rob to get a oxygen tank so we can have a delivery service. lol! they cant be that expensive and you would be pleasing more than just the north of england, you'll be spreading your joy and fish with an Essex girl!! lol
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

I had to check it :oops: .....

From the top of the UK: Wick to the bottom left corner of the country: Truro
The AA Route Planner UK wrote:Wick to Truro: 15.39hrs 804.60miles
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

You're bigger than I thought! :lol:

Still, on an average, I still say you should be able to get to eachother without too much hassle. I lived in Australia for a few years, in the outback (dont' ask me how I ended up there), and doing a three to four hour drive to go see a movie was normal. I drove two hours both ways to get to the "supermarket"

I guess it depends on what your used to :)
Adam

Post by Adam »

McEve wrote:I think it's apropriate to ask for a handicap here. Some lead weights on Sid and Doc - say 150 Kg each? Otherwise I won't have a chanse :(
Poor Rob is going to have a whole heap of people beating down his door for zebras :lol: .

I don't think those lead weights are going to work on Dr P and Sid. Scots are use to tossing cabers that weigh at least a couple of tonnes and they drink Irn Bru, that stuff is made in Scotland from girders you know :lol: :lol: .
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Adam wrote:Irn Bru, that stuff is made in Scotland from girders you know :lol: :lol: .
LMAO!!! :lol: Ah the memories. I aint heard that for a while mate :lol:
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hey what's this talk of someone flashing their big cahoonas at Rob :lol:

Hey Rob give the lady some zebras before you get a face full of chest, then you'll be sorry or maybe not :mrgreen: .
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

oi you cheeky bugger! lol nothing wrong with me lol! we need to get oxygen into bags for a overnight delivery! How? i am searously willing to help rob with this problem as long as i can buy some of his zebras! :D
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

This one has been fun to watch!! I wish I didn't need to work, it is seriously interfering with my forum maintenance and attendace!!! :lol: :lol:

Ok...I think I'd better drop a spanner in the works!! :wink:

To set the story straight I currently have approx 80 zebra fry, and yes some will be coming up for sale in hopefully about 6 weeks or so. I will probably have around 15 or so that I will be willing to sell. As I'm sure you will understand, for the reasons ststed previously, the other are not yet onld enough. I will then be looking to sell around another 10 -15 about 10-15 weeks after that. SO there aren't a huge number to go around at the one time,... but voer the next 6 months I will probably be selling around 50 or so.

I will probably also be putting a limit on the number anyone can buy, to reduce the chances of inbreeding. This means someone can get some from the bacth that are ready, which are all the same parents, and some from the next batch, from different parents and so forth.

I understand this will be frustrating, and yes it would be tempting to say YES to the highest bidder and get some quick cash, but it sort of goes against why I am doing this.

I will, eventually sort out a way to deliver them, but probably not for some time.....sorry! :(

Obviously forum member will get first options to buy, and I will do what I can to make them available to whoever, wherever.

I will send a PM to everyone when the first group are ready. Then I will seek councelling for the loss!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shell231......are you based in sheffield?

Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
zeberdy
Obsessed!!

Post by zeberdy »

When Rob's zebras are up for sale and if I am fortunate enough to be offered one :wink: I may be up for driving down to scotland from Derby. If so anyone in the east midlands would be welcome to share the fuel costs and collect from me assuming you too are lucky enough to be offered one :lol:

Rob

Would you be interested in swapping some youngsters?

Diane
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

I am in Essex Which in just north of london if you will! i would love to share fuel cost with someone but it is gettin the time off work lol i could always send my boyfriend! lol Adam do u want any zebras off rob? if so maybe we/ my boyfriend and you go up together?
Adam

Post by Adam »

Rob may well exclude me from getting any of his zebras on the basis that I have too many already, I hope he doesn't. It will be interesting to see what happens, by the looks of it demand is already outstripping supply.

Personally I think they should all go to me as I am purely interested in the preservation of the species and I am actively working towards a programme to release them back into the wild :wink: .