Lost a fry

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

It's probalt a part of the dance routine :D
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Thats the best part!! LOL. I thought he was drunk laying against the bush....atleast if he was drunk he would have an excuse for wearing those funky clothes.
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

aw come on, admit it - that's you isn't it! You think we wouldn't catch on?? You're denying too hard that you would take up dancing, plus you know that's the best part.

I'm on to you! :wink:
Ed_R
Obsessed!!

Post by Ed_R »

I'm wondering what's in the brown thing....
maybe I don't want to know?
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

The Morris Dancing comes from an ancient ritual called "Tomorrow summoning". They used it in the old days to see into the future, but you have to be really good at it before you succeed, and give it ALL you've got. That chap laying there put so much energy into the dancing that he actually managed to "summon tomorrow".

So.. what's in his brown bag (or whatever it is) is actually tomorrows newspaper - containing the winning lotto numbers of today!

Unfortunately, he's so exhausted that he won't wake up until tomorrow, never being any the wiser - missing out on his BIG one time only chanse to buy the winning lottery ticket.

It's so sad :cry:
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

McEve you crack me up!!!!
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

whaaath...?...! I put a lot of time and research into finding that out! :shock:

Great to see you got a real belly laugh out of it Dr. P :lol: Stay happy :)
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Well happy!! One of my males had the smallest Zebra (the one that I wasn't sure on the sex) trapped in his cave last night. She is now back in her usual spot outside the cave. Fingers crossed....this is exactly what happened last time, just a different female.

And.....my guaranteed female is very fat and hanging in another cave beside a males territory.

Fingers crossed!!!!
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Fantastic! My three spawns came within a very short period too, so here's crossing my fingers for you - I'll even hold my breath! That's how much confidence I have in your group right now :lol:

Looking forward to more pictures :)