You should have a look now :)

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

You should have a look now :)

Post by McEve »

One female in the cave, two males fighting to get in

Looks like the alpha might be loosing respect :shock: And it also looks like the "new" L98 is indeed a male
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

I'm watching as we speak!!! I dont thin I will get any work done today!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

IT'S IN!!! IT'S IN!!! :lol: :lol:
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Mwahahahaha!!! A wee fry was down at the fron there too!!! Very cool!!
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

LOL It's been in before, but the "L98" has been disturbing them enough to get IT OUT , then trying to get in himself :lol:

Entertaining it is no matter what the outcome will be *crossing fingers* :!:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

I need to get in to the kitchen to get a soda, but I'm not going in there now :lol:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

For those wondering what all the ado was all about - nothing much exciting happening now, looks like we have a winner. :lol:
az1
Groupie

Post by az1 »

Hi McEve

Just looking at your images on this link.

I assume that this is live, is this correct?

If it is, can you move your laundry as it is reflecting in the glass on the tank :lol:

I am very interested in doing something similar, but at a budget. How did you achieve this using the axis product and what else is available. For insance can I do this with an ordinary cam camera an some free software?

Cheers

Andreas
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Hi Az,

yes, it's live :) The Axis is really easy to set up, it comes with a buildt in web server, so it's really just a matter of doing a port translation on the router, and you're up and going. I've embedded both cameras in my album too, also very easy to do, as the example code comes with the camera.

I'm sure you can achieve the same thing with any webcam, but the Axis is not an expensive alternative, and it saves a lot of hassle in setting things up, it really is a plug and play setup.

Move my laundry!? :shock: Respect a persons private life will ya! :lol: Look at the fish - THE FISH :lol:
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hey McEve,

I'm sure you don't want everyone knowing what kind of undies you guys got so you had better move the laundry :lol: . While you're at it there seems be a few other reflections that need sorting out, they are spoiling my viewing pleasure :lol: . As for your private life you forfeited that when you set up the web cam, I've seen all sorts of reflections in the tank. :wink: Only teasing :mrgreen: .
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

I know :roll: Laundry already moved, and a blanket covering the whole tank coming up :lol:
Tariq
Obsessed!!

Post by Tariq »

this is really nice i am thinking of doing this also this way i can watch them from out of another room.
what are they eating at dis moment looks like some kind of vegetable??
well done i will be studying your zebras to learn something hihi.
take care
- 10Xadult L-46(4males, 6females)+fry
- 10Xyoung L-46(4-5 cm)
- 5Xyoung L-46(3,5 cm)
-22XDiscus(7breedingpairs)
-1xl260
-20Xcorysterbai
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Hi Tariq!

They're eating a slice of Squash at the moment. Babies need their vegetables :D
Tariq
Obsessed!!

Post by Tariq »

well i really like this i am watching every few minutes.
hahaha.
- 10Xadult L-46(4males, 6females)+fry
- 10Xyoung L-46(4-5 cm)
- 5Xyoung L-46(3,5 cm)
-22XDiscus(7breedingpairs)
-1xl260
-20Xcorysterbai
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

I think I just saw you guys coming into the kitchen... :lol: Is your partner wearing a dark t-shirt today?

I wish I had a webcam to watch my fish. I always wonder what they're up to when I'm not around! My computer is a dinosaur though... I'm not sure it'd cope with a webcam. Oh well... one day maybe. Until then, I will amuse myself with your little cherubs! :wink: