Meet the wee guy

You can post piccies of your fishies here!
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Meet the wee guy

Post by Dr. P »

I got him out the cave!! :D I put the light out and waited for 20 minutes and then snuck in the room with a torch. There he was out and about so I grabbed the cave and just had to take a couple of snaps.

Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Tom26000

Post by Tom26000 »

Fantastic pics!! That is the smallest Zebra I have ever seen!! :shock:

Do you know what you are going to feed it on?

Cheers

Tom
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Tom26000 wrote:Fantastic pics!! That is the smallest Zebra I have ever seen!! :shock:

ME TOO!! :lol:
Tom26000 wrote:Do you know what you are going to feed it on?
Baby brine shrimp. A friend has a hatchery that I can borrow. I fed some crush tetra prima (dust tetra prima :lol: ) and the little fella had a wee munch so I know he's eating for sure. I also stuck a couple of young snails in the trap beside him to munch on any tiny left overs, although I will be very stringent on feeding ammounts.
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Adam

Post by Adam »

Nice pics Dr P, congratulations on your breeding success. I guess that the Lochness theory has been finally laid to rest now, can't remember who said that now. Anyway the little one is looking good, it's a shame that none of it's other siblings made it as it looks kind of lonely. So when are you planning on having some more? You know what they say about that age gap thing. :lol:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

He's adorable :D

What's he's name going to me then? :D

(careful now, this is a trick question :wink: )
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Adam wrote:So when are you planning on having some more? You know what they say about that age gap thing. :lol:
I dont think I can answer that one :o I'll have a word wi the zebras tonight and I'll let you know what they have planned :lol:
McEve wrote:What's he's name going to me then?
I couldn't possibly comment :roll: I am a man you know :wink:

P.S. Titch is a good name
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Dr. P wrote:
McEve wrote:What's he's name going to me then?
I couldn't possibly comment :roll: I am a man you know :wink:

P.S. Titch is a good name
HAHAHAHA :lol:

Men.... :roll:

Titch is a good name!