Please Help. I have a L46 and...

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

PlecoDamo
Groupie

Please Help. I have a L46 and...

Post by PlecoDamo »

Hi

I have a female L46 and it is about 2.5 inches long.

Due to financial problems, i am forced with the painful prospect of having to sell her. She has been with me for about a year and i will be distraught to see her go, but the tim may have to come.

I have been told a few different figures by friends but i would only sell her if it was a very good offer. What sort of value does these wonderful fish have, please PM?

Regards

Damien
smithrc

Post by smithrc »

You'll need to get it confirmed as a female first...

and at 2.5" it'll be hard to get it right :(

Post up a few pictures from above and side on and people will be able to judge for themselves
Click For Our Plecs
[url=http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/gallery/plecs][img]http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/assorted/PlecSig_sm.jpg[/img][/url]
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

Anyone seen Andrew Coxon? This might be right up his street...
PlecoDamo
Groupie

Post by PlecoDamo »

If i decide i definitely want to sell the fish i will post picture but i have done before (about 3 months ago), 6 people said it was female, one person was unsure.
smithrc

Post by smithrc »

Can I come and see it?

(I wont jump on it if Andrew is interested ;))
Click For Our Plecs
[url=http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/gallery/plecs][img]http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/assorted/PlecSig_sm.jpg[/img][/url]
PlecoDamo
Groupie

Post by PlecoDamo »

You can if i sell it. I am unsure of the value. there wasone in my LFS that sold one for £300. Im not sayingitis worth that but he has offered me £150 for mine. Im still unsure of what to do.
andrewcoxon
Mentally Certified!

Post by andrewcoxon »

hi all!

very nice plec, does look female too. how old is it damo do you know?

best regards.

andy
My Pleco's:
4 x L46
5 x L174
5 x L134
5 x L287
5 x L257
2 x L236
PlecoDamo
Groupie

Post by PlecoDamo »

to be honest i do not know. I go it when she was about 1.75/2 inches and now she is about 2.5 inch (estimate based on watching her 24/7)

does this help?best regards

damien
discusbabe
Obsessed!!

Post by discusbabe »

Really sorry to hear that you are thinking of parting with her mate, I know you really wanted to add to your collection last year! :(

Good luck with finding her a good home, I'm sure you will find one through here, she's more than welcome here but people will probably be prepared to pay more if it's deffo a female than I am able to spare atm.

Kind regards!

Adele
PlecoDamo
Groupie

Post by PlecoDamo »

Plec sold
andrewcoxon
Mentally Certified!

Post by andrewcoxon »

gutted this has sold, at the time of reading this advert i had... well thought i had some female pleco's lined up but in keeping with my current luck in finding zebra females the guys wife went nuts that he had agreed to sell them and he had to go back on our deal..... ARG it feels like finding a female zebra is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x

so if anyone has any point me in the right direction.

cheers guys
My Pleco's:
4 x L46
5 x L174
5 x L134
5 x L287
5 x L257
2 x L236