Trade 1" baies for 1" babies - Toronto area

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

CanadaPleco
Forum Follower

Trade 1" baies for 1" babies - Toronto area

Post by CanadaPleco »

Hi everyone, I have 12 1" or so zebras, they are all from 3 different mothers and the same father. I am looking to trade a couple of them for like sized from a different gene pool as I am wanting to grow these out to breeding size.

Please let me know if you have any that you would consider trading.

thanks

Rich
CanadaPleco.com
tmh0324
Groupie

Post by tmh0324 »

Hi,
Just curious that your male mate with 3 females at the same time in one tank? Or one on one each time? I thought one male only mate with one female at a time....so just want to know how it happened...

Thank you. :wink:
Just fall in love with zebra~~
CanadaPleco
Forum Follower

Post by CanadaPleco »

umm not sure what your talking about here.. I only have 1 adult female and no adult males. I bought all my babies from a breeder about 4 hrs away.
CanadaPleco.com
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

I think it's just the wording of the original email. I also read it as there being several females and one super stud male breeding with them all! :wink: