Help satisfy the NZ fish trade.

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

blackpantha

Help satisfy the NZ fish trade.

Post by blackpantha »

Hi

I don't want you to think that I signed up to just post in this section, I hope and want to be a helpful member.

I am after a total of 5 L46.

Now I don't have much cash to spend on them, so I was hoping for a L46 sized 3cm for around $160NZD?

I basically want to start a breeding program in New Zealand.

I doubt people will care but I have kept plecos for 3 years, and have breed L260, L134, L168, Albino BN, Common BN. So i know what I am doing and I ashore you 100% that your fish will be treated with care and respect.
Pajamas
Groupie

Post by Pajamas »

Have you tried contacting breeders in Singapore? If my calculations are correct you are looking to pay less than 60 GBP for them. I dont think it will be easy finding them for that amount. They are probably closer to 100 GBP (I know it is mad). At that size (3cm) you are going to have to wait around 2 years before they will start breeding. I am sure other members here may be able to add to my comments.

Good luck with your search, have a good xmas.

PJ's
fish fodder
Forum Follower

Post by fish fodder »

erm hang on a minute, on another forum you were asking for advice on how to breed L260. stop lying ZEB_NZ
Jojoyojimbi
Obsessed!!

Post by Jojoyojimbi »

Maybe you should learn how to spell "ashore" correctly, since you never have spelt it right yet
Barbie

Post by Barbie »

Perhaps you all missed the thread where I said the tone of the board WILL stop being so negative and nasty or people are going to be banned. I've banned all of zeb's IP range and jojo is taking some more time off for continually disrespecting the rules he's been repeatedly warned to obey. FF, please, do not repeat this. If you have a problem, contact an administrator. If you have a complaint, post a complaint in the suggestions portion of the site. Continuously forcing us to moderate behavior will force members to be sent elsewhere to kick sand on people. Have I made myself clear?

Barbie
[url=http://www.plecos.com][img]http://plecos.com/plecosbanner.gif[/img][/url]