Imer

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Patrick888
Forum Follower

Post by Patrick888 »

I've been reading this thread with interest over the last week or so and have had my own personal disappointing experience with Imer. About 4 weeks ago he contacted me to say he had Zebras for sale (i've been trying to get some for ages but they're very hard to come by in Ireland). I agreed to buy 3 adults from him initially with a view to getting more from him in the future - when the budget allowed. He confidently told me that all was arranged for shipping from Germany to Dublin airport where I was going to collect them from (on the 19th Dec). He even asked for my address and phone number, which I gave him, and said that there was no problem with paying him when I received the fish. About a week before the fish were to be shipped, I contacted him to verify that all was well and still ok for shipping on the 19th. No reply came that day, or the next. Since that time, he has not responded to any of my numerous mails or phone calls and, obviously, no zebras arrived. This is so disappointing as I was looking forward to getting them so much. I now have an empty 240 litre Zebra tank which was to take pride of place in my house.

I think Andrew's assessment of him is fairly spot on. I just don't understand what he can possibly gain from this carry on. Surely reputation is all important. The mail address I was using is as above, but had contact with him on a different number :

+49 1625213805

On a related note, if anybody is aware of people who may have Zebras for sale and who would be willing to ship to Ireland, I'd be very grateful

Thanks
CDNAqua
Obsessed!!

Oezay Imer

Post by CDNAqua »

Oezay Imer is not reliable.

I have lost over $350.00 dealing with him.
It has been well documented and published for all to see here on the site.
http://www.zebrapleco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2258
BEWARE do not trust him.

Peace

Troy