I need fed back

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Pete
Obsessed!!

Post by Pete »

Milwaukee to Chicago is about an hour and a half's drive. If you met halfway between those two places, that's a pretty short journey.

And you can get cash on a Sunday just the same as any other day. It's called an ATM. They were introduced in the late 1960s.
It's not an illusion, it just looks like one.
John

Post by John »

ATM doesn't work if you don't have it in your account Image

(BTW are you people for real with those kinda fast deals in parkinglots ?)
Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]
cichlid_baby
Groupie

Post by cichlid_baby »

From all my observations on this and other forums for the past 3 months since Astral has gotten into the buying and selling of Zebras... it seems wherever he goes.. drama follows.. why is that? :roll:
astral_firn
Forum Follower

Post by astral_firn »

your right...atm, but there is a limit, smart guy!!!! a 500.00 doller limit!!!! hear of that. anyone here of a atm where you can withdraw 1350.00?
Last edited by astral_firn on Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
astral_firn
Forum Follower

Post by astral_firn »

by the way, i did say it was partly my falt for dealing with the buy that way, i should have known better. i have never dealt with him before. and to the comment about not bidding on the auction cause of the pick up at his home? i called him befroe placing the bid about meeting half way. not only that, i dont have time to spend a day in chi town, or all day finding his house in a place i have never been. and dont act like its a big deal meeting someone half way, people do it all the time. half of the jobbie you people are saying are no nos you do yourself, you are just saying that because i am involed!!!!!
Jojoyojimbi
Obsessed!!

Post by Jojoyojimbi »

astral didn't pay with 100% cash because he went there with the intent of scamming this guy out of either twice as many fish, or half the money, he's a cheating lying bastard and if he died tomorrow i'd have a party because one less person was scamming people with the fish we love
astral_firn
Forum Follower

Post by astral_firn »

harsh words little man, no one wants that on thire soul
Pete
Obsessed!!

Post by Pete »

astral_firn wrote:your right...atm, but there is a limit, smart guy!!!! a 500.00 doller limit!!!! hear of that.
Puhlease. You can easily pull money over consecutive days. Unless, of course, it was a one hour auction that started and ended on a Sunday or - just maybe - you wanted to write a check you could later cancel.
cichlid_baby
Groupie

Post by cichlid_baby »

Astral.... are you selling your stolen Zebras already?

http://cgi.ebay.com/7-L-46-Zebra-Plecos ... dZViewItem

Or are these the ones you supposed bred in that cracked 10 gallon tank? Why didn't you put them up on Aquabid? Why is your location listed as Franklin WI and not Milwaukee WI like it usually is? Did you have to move?
Pete
Obsessed!!

Post by Pete »

Nice find..

And look, he has one for sale plus 6 more. Coincidentally the same number the person at the top of this thread sold to Astral and supposedly mystically died.

I truly hope Paletka sues for fraud on that canceled check.
cichlid_baby
Groupie

Post by cichlid_baby »

Jojoyojimbi wrote:astral didn't pay with 100% cash because he went there with the intent of scamming this guy out of either twice as many fish, or half the money

I feel bad for the seller, Jojo is right on top of it as always... but even so.. the seller should have done a little more research on his buyer, and then taken the necessary actions to protect himself from funny businessmen like Astral.

Just wondering if anyone has ever witnessed a drug deal go down in a parking lot where the method of payment was a check? Any wise seller would not have taken a check from a stranger let alone one from Astral in a parking lot exchange. Honestly.. I'd even have trouble taking Astral's one sided cash. I don't think I would want it on my conscience knowing that now his rent payment would not be made this month because he was blowing it on some zebras. Besides, how could anyone sell their zebras knowing that the fishes were going to be housed in a cup while the 10 gallon is being taped back together again.

With all that has happened surrounding this guy, I don't think I would ever agree to meet Astral anywhere unless it was at a court house and made sure my life insurance policies were paid up.

I bet Astral sprung the check payment on the seller at the last minute after the seller had already bagged and brought all the fish to the location, then gave the seller the I'm so sorry deal, my bank wouldn't let me take out any more cash today story.. so he got an unsuspecting seller to trust him and his rubber check. He probably grinned all the way home.

Oh... does anyone even know his real name or names? I'd still have to ask for ID... even if he was paying in cash.
astral_firn
Forum Follower

Post by astral_firn »

can you guys read...i will post it again....( i have a total of 11 zebras, but all are from the same batch. so i wated a few from another batch, and to make up for waht i was spending, sell a few of my other ones to cover the cost. so its not like im bought them, and a few hours letter i was hurting for money and wish i didnt make the buy.) you got to do better then that...i have to cove what i lost!!!!!!read post on page 2
astral_firn
Forum Follower

Post by astral_firn »

also...if i was scaming the dude...why would i come in here and defend myself, when he didnt even ay who was doing it. i openly said...hey, it was me!!!! you people are condeming me for a few mistakes.
hamish99
Obsessed!!

Post by hamish99 »

hey thebuddy,
this site is for information on the care and breeding of zebs, i think informing people how others are getting ripped of by a buyer is the information side, we are tring to stop others getting stung by this guy or any other,
there would be no argument if he sent back the dead fish but he wont so IMO he tring to scam someone.
Barbie

Post by Barbie »

They weren't condemning YOU, they didn't know it WAS you, until you piped up in the thread.

I'm locking this thread now, since it's degenerated to a pissing match. Astral, jojo, one more thread, just one, where the two of you throw insults and you're both going to be permanently banned. Neither one of you deserve another warning, but I'm feeling generous this morning. Don't make me regret it.

Barbie
[url=http://www.plecos.com][img]http://plecos.com/plecosbanner.gif[/img][/url]