For sale: Little Zebra.

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

mistern2005
Obsessed!!

For sale: Little Zebra.

Post by mistern2005 »

Hi Everyone-

Well, after having a heart-to-heart with the wife-to-be, I’ve decided to downsize my aquarium operation. Rather than throw my one little zebra in the general population tank, I’d prefer to find a proper home for the little guy (or girl?). He/she is about 1.25 inches and close to a year old. I’d prefer local pick-up because I have no experience shipping. I live in Tucson, Arizona 85750. Please PM me if interested.
herbie718ro

did you sell your zebra's

Post by herbie718ro »

very interested in the zebra plecos
mistern2005
Obsessed!!

Post by mistern2005 »

I did not post a follow-up I thought this thread was dead...
My wife has decided that a few things are going in storage and we are going to have room for my/our wedding present...a new zebra tank in the office. I'm actually looking to buy now myself so, of course this little guy is no longer for sale, my apologies.