3 Zebras for Sale in California

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

AmazingZebras

3 Zebras for Sale in California

Post by AmazingZebras »

I'm selling my 3 zebras. They are about 1.75 inches long and F2. They are unrelated and from a breeder in Southern California. They have been raised in 83-85F with 7.0ph slate tank. They have been eating frozen baby brine shrimp and Hikari micro pellets. I am asking $700 for all three. I will include the food that they are use to eating.

I am trying to figure out how to post pictures for them, but I am technically challenged.

I am selling these beauties because I no longer have the energy needed to care for them (and they deserve it). It breaks my heart to sell them, but I really want them to go to a good home with someone who will take care of them and breed them when they get older (like they deserve).

I should point out that these are for pick-up or local delivery only. I am uncertain how to ship them safely.

I am in Tulare County, CA but will be in San Francisco on November 30. If interested, please PM or AIM me.
mykil32
Groupie

Post by mykil32 »

you have a PM