Looking for a female L046

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

GrahamH
Forum Follower

Looking for a female L046

Post by GrahamH »

Hi All

Time for a sob story...

I had 3 Zebbies with the full intent of breeding them, one was in quarantine and the others getting to know each other in a tank with some neons, a Gold Nugget and a couple of Hoplo cats.

We went on holiday, and the young lad who feeds the cats for us (the ones that have claws) thought that the fish looked hungry (despite the presence of feeding blocks).

Upon our return the tank in question (we have 5 in total) was milky.

One zebra was floating along with the Gold Nugget, the other had sunk to the bottom. Surprisingly the Hoplos both survived...???

Anyway, I am now down to the one male, who was in quarantine at the time and am looking for a female to restart my breeding program, hopefully from someone in my vicinity.

Please help...!!!