L66 King Tiger Female Wanted

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

AndyAps.com
Obsessed!!

L66 King Tiger Female Wanted

Post by AndyAps.com »

Hello everyone.
I am desperate to get hold of an adult (preferably) or juvenile King Tiger Pleco L66. She will go into a breeding tank with one of my 2 lrge males and hopefully produce some cute little L66 fry.
If anyone has or knows of any female L66 that may be for sale please pm me or post here
Thanks for your time
Andy
success is a journey full of unbelievable experiance NOT a destination with an unbelievable experiance.
Alistair
Obsessed!!

Post by Alistair »

Oasis in Manchester had quite a few L66 in a while ago it that helps.

Al.C
Cheffi

Post by Cheffi »

There is one on ebay for sale atm near where I live in Melksham Wiltshire. Don't know what sex it is they also have an L18.
AndyAps.com
Obsessed!!

Post by AndyAps.com »

Thanks for you replies so far guys
still no luck as no-one seems to know what sex's they haveor how to sex them lol .......same as me then!
im still lookin ............
Andy
success is a journey full of unbelievable experiance NOT a destination with an unbelievable experiance.