NEW ZEBRAS COMEING IN SOON, NEED HELP

Pretty much explains itself really. If you have questions about tank set-ups, tank furniture, (caves etc) chuck them in here!

astral_firn
Forum Follower

NEW ZEBRAS COMEING IN SOON, NEED HELP

Post by astral_firn »

HELLO ALL. I HAVE A TRO COMMING IN SOON, I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DO THIS. WHAT SIZE TANK WHAT KIND OF FILTER IS BEST, POWERHEAD, ALL THAT STUFF. PIC WOULD BE GREAT, AS WELL AS EQUMENT USE. I WILL BE GETTING THESE FISH NEXT WEEK, SO I NEED HELP WITH IN THE NEXT 2 DAY TO GET THE THINGS I NEED. THANKS.
chanettt
Obsessed!!

Post by chanettt »

you can search everything you want from other posts. use the function "search" and type in the keyword that you want to find. if you don't have old tank or old filter that already run for at least 2 weeks then it's dangerous to put new zebras in.
Alistair
Obsessed!!

Post by Alistair »

I have mine in a 2 foot (60cm) cube (although I would prefer a lot bigger!)with: 2 x Fluorescents (for the plants); 1 x Ehiem Ecco 2231 external filter; Juwel internal filter; 2 x heaters; fine gravel base; various caves made from rocks and mopani/bog wood; various plants that survive high temps (crypts., amazon swords, anubias, java fern, etc......).
I feed Tetra Prima, Doromin, Bloodworm and Brineshrimp upto four times per day. I keep them at a steady 30 deg C and do a water change (20%) every week.