Looking for female zebras... still....

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

andrewcoxon
Mentally Certified!

Looking for female zebras... still....

Post by andrewcoxon »

well iv been ripped off by imer :x and then gazumped twice in the last 2 days :? so im still on the look out for some female zebras. if anyone has any or knows of any for sale please let me know....

best regards,

andrew
My Pleco's:
4 x L46
5 x L174
5 x L134
5 x L287
5 x L257
2 x L236
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

what does gazumped means?
andrewcoxon
Mentally Certified!

Post by andrewcoxon »

outbid at the last minute. sorry it must be a uk word.
My Pleco's:
4 x L46
5 x L174
5 x L134
5 x L287
5 x L257
2 x L236
discusbabe
Obsessed!!

Post by discusbabe »

Sorry to hear that Andy, bad news! I've only 4 juvies atm so can't help but wish you all the luck!
andrewcoxon
Mentally Certified!

Post by andrewcoxon »

thanks discusbabe! :)
My Pleco's:
4 x L46
5 x L174
5 x L134
5 x L287
5 x L257
2 x L236
hamish99
Obsessed!!

Post by hamish99 »

how did imer rip you off, just asking so no one else get done over, sorry to hear,
how is cheese getting on?
hamish99
Obsessed!!

Post by hamish99 »

how did imer rip you off, just asking so no one else get done over, sorry to hear,
how is cheese getting on?
andrewcoxon
Mentally Certified!

Post by andrewcoxon »

haha cheese is getting on fine, i put another male in a cheese is definatley still the boss! he's got his favourite cave. the 2 littleuns are doing great too, getting much bigger! how old are they now? born in april? hopefully il be able to sex them soon. imer recieved my money via paypal and then went awol. after 2 months i tried to claim my payment back and paypal found the case in my favour, however he had emptied his account so i couldnt get any money back (so not sure how it was in MY favour exactly... i want my money back not a morale victory). eventually i got another reply from him asking me to cancell my paypal complaint and he would send me 2 females for the same price. i reluctanlty agreed because after all paypal couldnt refund me anyway and now as soon as i cancel my complaint he's been ignoring me for another 2 months. its driving me nuts, iv just finished my degree at uni and iv not got much money and i hate the fact he has £300 belonging to me that i could use to buy another female from somewhere else.... :x i feel like getting an easy jet over to germany to kick his cheating ass....but thats more money wasted on him!

good to hear from you mate
My Pleco's:
4 x L46
5 x L174
5 x L134
5 x L287
5 x L257
2 x L236
crazie.eddie
Obsessed!!

Post by crazie.eddie »

That guy sux. Maybe make a case with Paypal and let them know what just happened. Maybe Paypay can reinstate the complaint. Then if Imer contacts you about it, tell him send the fish first THEN you'll cancel the complaint.
andrewcoxon
Mentally Certified!

Post by andrewcoxon »

hi mate,

iv tried that but according to paypal you can only open a case once, once its settled, or withdrawn then you cannot do it again. i think paypal need to revise their policies too, its a joke that if someone ripps you off if they empty their account you cant get a refund.... its far too easy. :x
My Pleco's:
4 x L46
5 x L174
5 x L134
5 x L287
5 x L257
2 x L236
eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

i feel you pain, somewhat.

im waiting for fedex to do something about my two lost zebras and they tell me that they are dealing with the shipper and any info i want must come from him which i havent heard from in some time now. it sucks big time! i have found another breeder that would sell me some babies but funds are tight and i could use the funds from the lost zebras to get replacements.

hopefully both our situations work out with the outcome of zebras.
Alistair
Obsessed!!

Post by Alistair »

Andy,

Hapag Lloyd Express do cheep flights to Germany, ~£45 to Cologne return from M/Cr (I am sure they fly from Newcastle and Teesside though) :twisted:

Al.C
andrewcoxon
Mentally Certified!

Post by andrewcoxon »

Alistair wrote:Andy,

Hapag Lloyd Express do cheep flights to Germany, ~£45 to Cologne return from M/Cr (I am sure they fly from Newcastle and Teesside though) :twisted:

Al.C
hahaha LOL :lol: now now alistair... we all know violence is not the answer.....*cough* Hapag Lloyd Express you say? *cough* :wink:
My Pleco's:
4 x L46
5 x L174
5 x L134
5 x L287
5 x L257
2 x L236
andrewcoxon
Mentally Certified!

Post by andrewcoxon »

you havent got any females for sale do ya hamish? theres gotta be some somewhere!! :(
My Pleco's:
4 x L46
5 x L174
5 x L134
5 x L287
5 x L257
2 x L236
hamish99
Obsessed!!

Post by hamish99 »

sorry mate sold them all, bar a few young