WTB: Zebra Plecos. - WILL PAY HANDSOMELY!!!

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

mistern2005
Obsessed!!

WTB: Zebra Plecos. - WILL PAY HANDSOMELY!!!

Post by mistern2005 »

Surprise....I like everyone else on this site want zebra plecos. I am located in Tucson, Arizona. Ideally I would like to purchase a pair (male and female) but would be more than happy to purchase just one. I am WILLING TO PAY VERY WELL to get my own zebra(s). If interested/available please PM me or e-mail me at mistern2005@gmail.com.

PS. Even hints for good local fish stores to check would be appreciated.
Barbie

Post by Barbie »

Hi, could you please add your location in your profile so people know where you're from if you post in other threads?

Just as an FYI, very rarely do adult zebras come up available for sale. There are a number of us in the US that have fry occasionally, but most have waiting lists. You might want to consider getting on one of those lists if you wouldn't mind growing out fry.

Barbie
[url=http://www.plecos.com][img]http://plecos.com/plecosbanner.gif[/img][/url]
mistern2005
Obsessed!!

Post by mistern2005 »

Barbie,

Thank you for your response. And, of course, I would not mind growing out fry. Who do I need to talk to about getting on a list??? Who should I ask....and what is the etiquette??? Again, your help and advice is greatly appreciated.
Barbie

Post by Barbie »

Honestly, you're the first person that's ever asked me how to go about getting on breeders lists. Usually I just get pm'd to death ;). I'll put you on my list and contact you when I have some grown out to a decent size. I can also pass the word around to other breeders. Any that don't read this thread here that is ;).

Barbie
[url=http://www.plecos.com][img]http://plecos.com/plecosbanner.gif[/img][/url]
eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

hey barbie, could i get on this list as well?
mistern2005
Obsessed!!

Post by mistern2005 »

Barbie-

Thank you so much, that's awesome!!! I really appreciate it...yes, please let everyone who might be interested in selling know. Can you tell me.... do you have a current spawn? How old is the spawn and when do you plan on weaning the fry from dad???
Jojoyojimbi
Obsessed!!

Post by Jojoyojimbi »

if you really can't wait and don't mind paying too much, www.exoticfinds.net has subadults for $400 each..., just to let ya know there's an option to waiting
jerms55555
Obsessed!!

Post by jerms55555 »

I have some that i might want to sell. There are about 1.5"s and going on about 8-10 months old....if you would like to know more info please pm me.
thanks
mykil32
Groupie

Post by mykil32 »

sometimes people just get lucky.. i just gave a male topping out @ about 4" to a guy in trade for two dinky ass lil fry... Im hoping he'll have better luck than I...good luck to you , btw..
mistern2005
Obsessed!!

Post by mistern2005 »

Jeremy-

Got your PM...thanks a bunch!!! -Michael