ok now that im cleaned back up after the flood

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
mr overkill

ok now that im cleaned back up after the flood

Post by mr overkill »

well my 4 tanks are sitting empty and cleaned back up

gonna be setting them back (now up staires)

i lost my pair of lfbr's my pair of high fin lepards my pair of the "frog" pleco's

my 4 red devil "plecos" my FAT siemises alge plecos and :( :( my pair of zebras :( :(

now i can slowely restock my 2 planted tanks but what can i do for my zebras??????????

im kicking my self in the ass for not trying to have them to mate grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I really dont want to freaking pay 150-250 each for them (i paid 60.00) from the pet store 2 years ago

Im thinking of getting fry and going from there but who in the us (east coast) is selling them and is trustworthry ?

please shoot me some input im so sad that i lost all my fish
mr overkill

Post by mr overkill »

oh yea forgot to tell you that exotic finds has them and he said for the fry i can get them for around 150.00
eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

so exotic finds has fry?

they seem to know what they are doing and have a pretty nice selection of plecos to offer. i contacted him once about getting some plecs and it was pretty professional.
Pete
Obsessed!!

Post by Pete »

I've been over to his place (he's about 15 minutes drive from me).. Nice guy and had nice fish at the time.

I may try to arrange another trip 'cos I'm thinking about some L-134s.
It's not an illusion, it just looks like one.