any ideas what sex guys?

We all know how difficult it is to identify the sex of these fish, so please post a picture in here and we'll try to help you (or at least give an educated guess!).
DANthirty
Obsessed!!

any ideas what sex guys?

Post by DANthirty »

is this any better can you see the pics now?
Last edited by DANthirty on Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

no pictures..?
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

the top red X is definately male, but the bottom 2 I aint sure :roll: :lol:

Dan, you need to get a different host for your pictures mate. Preferably one that allows you to link directly to the photos. Try one of these.

http://photobucket.com/

http://www.picturetrail.com

http://www.freewebspace.net

http://www.photoisland.com

http://www.shutterfly.com
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
DANthirty
Obsessed!!

Post by DANthirty »

:oops: thanks guys
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

If you want them out fast you can send them to me and I'll give you an adress for them on my webserver Dan
DANthirty
Obsessed!!

Post by DANthirty »

Thankyou McEve
But im going to try one off those sites Dr P recomended.
p.s thanks to you both.

can you see them now??
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

I can see them :D

They're both beautiful! - and my guess is two males. :?:
DANthirty
Obsessed!!

Post by DANthirty »

:D great news you can see them not great news there both males :cry: i thought maybe that they was one off each as they seem to like each others company :?
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Don't take my guess as a definate answer, wait for the others to have their say :) guessing a Zebras gender is not easy so I might be way off!
Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

Hi Danthirty,
Second picture is a male
Third picture looks like a young female at first glance, but a side on picture would confirm, preferably the front half of the body showing the cheek and pectoral odontodes.
Regards,
Des.
wandj
Obsessed!!

Post by wandj »

All males.
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Awesome Heating Info

Post by FrankJScott »

In reply to the people inquiring about winters plumbing, new boiler installation, haining plumbing, family hvac, local hvac contractors, peachtree heating and air, I highly suggest this awesome plumbing repair service blog or boiler tune up, plumbing heating near me, perry hall heating and air, commercial boiler repair, boiler technician near me, legacy heating, and don't forget this great boiler installation service advice not to mention furnace companies, marshall's heating, j and j heating and cooling, cool care heating and air, allen plumbing and heating, geothermal home heating, and don't forget this updated plumbing installation service site which is also great. Also have a look at this top AC repair service url on top of local central heating engineers, heating system maintenance, affordable comfort heating and cooling, electric heating engineer near me, heating ac, mini split heat pump installation, on top of this awesome heating installation service tips on top of boiler maintenance, air care heating and air conditioning, bills plumbing and heating, ingrams heating and air, central heating repairs near me, ac plumbing, alongside all best heating repair service forum which is also worth a look. I also suggest this high rated boiler cleaning service blog on top of belred energy solutions, heating engineer, j and j heating and air, hvac installer near me, heating solutions, emergency gas engineer, and don't forget this new AC cleaning service details as well as local gas engineer, ac repair company near me, central heating boiler, heat pump emergency heat, central heating and cooling, heating & air, on top of updated boiler installation service blog which is also great. Finally, have a look at this updated boiler installation service info for good measure. Check more Best Heating Details 661aad4
FrankJScott
Mentally Certified!

Top Accordion TipsSite

Post by FrankJScott »

To the lady inquiring about accordion manufacturers, roland fx8 accordion, arpeggio accordion, guido deiro, dallape for sale, lisheen accordions, I highly recommend this great accordion make or ead accordion, bertini accordion, acordeones for sale, bh1 accordion, hohner verdi i, native instruments accordion, as well as this useful accordion make as well as little accordion, baile piano accordion, gabbanelli straps, horch accordion, accordiola accordions, bandoneon accordion, on top of this high rated accordion product which is also great. Also have a look at this excellent accordion deal as well as hohner student ii, giulietti accordion, piano accordion for sale, davinci accordion, virtual accordion, accordion shop near me, on top of this updated accordion product alongside all accordion and harmonica, crown accordion, geraldo accordion, weltmeister accordion 120 bass, hohner bravo 3, accordion scandalli, alongside all new accordion deal which is also worth a look. I also suggest this useful accordion model alongside all settimio soprani accordion, reverb accordion, concertina squeeze box, button box accordion, casali accordion, used accordions for sale, and don't forget this useful accordion deal on top of small accordions for sale, roland fx8 accordion, roland fr7x accordion for sale, electric accordion, alessandrini accordion, cordovox accordion, on top of recommended accordion item which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended accordion deal for good measure. Check more Top Rated Video Production Agency Details 8c7f68d