New arrivals

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

GS
Groupie

New arrivals

Post by GS »

Hello All.

Having just introduced myself the other day I'm going to surprise you with my second posting!

As I said during my introduction my interest in Zebras is picking up again after a few years off. Today I was looking at the Zebra tank planning how I was going to change things when I saw a very small new arrival. On further inspection I have now counted eight fry swimming about. They have lost their jolk sacks but are still very small. The only thing I can think of is that I did quite a big water change a few weeks ago using mostly RO water. I'm guessing that this has triggered spawning? I'm looking forward to later on tonight to see if I can see any more as it gets darker. I'm keep you posted and I'll do some water tests to try and establish my tank's parameters.
GS
NetsuaiAngel
Obsessed!!

Post by NetsuaiAngel »

Congrats GS! :)
discusbabe
Obsessed!!

Post by discusbabe »

Fantastic news! Congrats! :D
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

That's great news...and damn funny lol! :D

Well done...now you've got to get some pictures! :D

Plastic Mac
n00dl3
Obsessed!!

Post by n00dl3 »

congrats on ya new arrival... they are probably look pretty damn sexy :wink: of course, now all need pictures of the sexy lil guyz/galz