Looking for breeding group of zebra pleco L46

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

PhishPhish

Looking for breeding group of zebra pleco L46

Post by PhishPhish »

I'm looking for breeding group of zebra pleco L46. I'm looking for 12 or more of them - fry or adults. Please email/PM with what you have.

Thanks very much.
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

Could you put your location in your profile as your much more likely to get a response to your post that way. Otherwise we don't know if your in the US, UK or anywhere else for that matter.

Good luck finding some.

Plastic Mac
PhishPhish

Post by PhishPhish »

Done - I'm in IL, USA. I'll buy from overseas and may even be able to pick up the fish outside the U.S. I have visitors from Europe (Austria) this summer and hope to get some L46 in through them. I'm assuming there are no import restrictions.
twinspots_goby
Obsessed!!

Post by twinspots_goby »

PhishPhish wrote:Done - I'm in IL, USA. I'll buy from overseas and may even be able to pick up the fish outside the U.S. I have visitors from Europe (Austria) this summer and hope to get some L46 in through them. I'm assuming there are no import restrictions.
Good luck on finding the fish. I'm in Champaign, IL, and It took me a year to finally found a breader group of zebras. I recently got 4 from Germany. I'm sure there is not restriction on importing but some paper work and inspections invovled at the airport.
L46 x 24 adults + 60 fries