Is there any interest? Please read again!

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

october004
Groupie

Is there any interest? Please read again!

Post by october004 »

Is there anybody that would like to be put on a waiting list for zebra fry? I am planning on shipping them when they are around an inch. I think the aquabid prices are crazy so I had planned on selling them for $150. I am thinking that if you buy 6 I would sell them for $840. Which it would save a little. If you are interested let me know. Thanks.

Also let me add that I would give a live arrival guarantee that when you open the package that they are alive. The only way that that guarantee would be void is if you were not there to get the package when it is delivered the first time or if for some reason the shipping company fails to deliver it on time. thanks again
Last edited by october004 on Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dermogenys

Post by Dermogenys »

This is just for US shiping? Or do you ship to Europe?
october004
Groupie

Post by october004 »

I am willing to try although I won't guarantee that far. If you want to look to see how much and what permits will be needed I will consider it.
Thanks
lrry93
Obsessed!!

Post by lrry93 »

congrats Lonnie! When did they spawn? Lonnie can be fully trusted to buy from and packs them up great!
nesolb
Obsessed!!

Post by nesolb »

Do you not think an inch is too small?

I'd be concerned about stressing them too much in transit when they're that size.

Good price tho, nice to see. :)
october004
Groupie

Post by october004 »

I know that popular opinion says that but I actually found 3/4 to inch ship really well. In fact they seem to ship better than adults. I know some people will disagree and I am not trying to convince anyone I am just going off of my experience. Thanks.
mykil32
Groupie

Post by mykil32 »

how longs the wait? I'm interested in 2 if they're available. I'm in northern california, sf bay area.
regards...
tangtang

Post by tangtang »

I am interested in getting one.
I am in New York state.
When will the pleco grow to 1 inch?
october004
Groupie

Post by october004 »

I have 9 that are over an inch but I want to raise a group up but I have some that are close to shipping size now. If you are interested give me the time frame and I will do my best to accomadate. Thanks
tangtang

Post by tangtang »

october004 wrote:I have 9 that are over an inch but I want to raise a group up but I have some that are close to shipping size now. If you are interested give me the time frame and I will do my best to accomadate. Thanks
The sooner the better, of course. :)
I'd like to put my hands on this amazing fish. I never had one althrough I had lots of experience on fishes.
Another consideration is I think it's better to get the fish shipped before the temperature get really high.
It will be the best for me to get the fish in this month.
october004
Groupie

Change in Price!

Post by october004 »

Ok here's the deal. I am getting 37 fry from a breeder. He is getting them to me at a reasonable price so this is what I am going to do. I am going to sell these fish for $120 instead of the $150, plus shipping of course. They are ranging from month old to inch size fry. If you want to get some younger I will sell them for $100 but you will have to know how to raise them. And I would prefer pick up with the young ones. The other ones I am selling will be 3/4 to an inch. I am trying to get the prices of these fish down so everybody can enjoy them. I have about 20 that are not spoken for so the first one's to email me to be on the list will get them. I am trying to be honest about where they came from so there is no questions. These are healthy fish eating great. Let me know asap if you want on the list. Thanks.