Anybody knows someone who sells L-046 in theese countries:

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Dermogenys

Anybody knows someone who sells L-046 in theese countries:

Post by Dermogenys »

Hi, I am very much interested in buying this fish in next month, but I live to far... I live in Belgrade, Serbia. So I am interested if anybody from Italy, France, Austria, Hungary, Croatia, Greece would sell me the fish?

And I am also interested in a ways of aeroplane delivery from other europe countries, and are there any law obstacles in entering a plane with fish-box as hand ludgage?

I am very sorry if this is not wright place for this kind os post.

PS. The person that gives me the link that eventualy leed to me buying Zebras, is going to get one young Zebra from first spawning.
Dermogenys

Post by Dermogenys »

What's the mether, do I smell bad? 111 people read this and no one replied? Why? :oops:
Dale90g
Groupie

Post by Dale90g »

Can't smell you from here :wink: , but I did read your post. I can't help you and maybe the others that did are unable to as well. Hopefully someone closer will get you an answer. Good luck!
Dale
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

I read it also. If the Subject had said "Zebras wanted" I probably wouldn't have read it, as I don't have any to sell. But I got curious about which countries you meant, so I had to look for that reason. :wink:

Maybe the subject jsut got other people curious as well, without having any to sell? They're hard to come by now, so I certainly wouldn't take it personally that you haven't got any offers yet. But be patient, you'll find some!
husky_jim
Obsessed!!

Post by husky_jim »

There are some fish here in Athens but i don't know if they can be shipped...i 'll ask...
[b]Jim[/b]
[url=http://www.aquazone.gr][img]http://www.piranha-fury.com/pfury/uploads/1129493122/tn_gallery_1075_67_7031.jpg[/img][/url]
Dermogenys

Post by Dermogenys »

Tank you all for answering, it's a relief :D

Hi Husky, it would be geat if they ship, but if not I'll come to Athens to buy them. Can you tell me what is the size of those Zebras and what is the price? Is that a store that is selling them or you know the breeder? I did find some Zebras in Austria, but they are <5cm. The price is interesting, around 110-120 euro. I am planing to breed them and I prepared 3 aquariums around 125 l. It is "funny" that all 3 full equiped aquariums (Iron shelf, external filters with jet pumps, lights, gravel, air pump, heaters, ... ) cost me just a little above 200 euros as much as single mature Zebra would! Confused