Breeder willing to ship?

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

PLECO_MAN

Breeder willing to ship?

Post by PLECO_MAN »

I am after a breeder (trusted) that will send Zebra Plecos to New Zealnd safly? also if they have a website post it? also how much would i be looking for to get 12 plecos plus shipping? is shipping expensive? :?: :?: :?:
october004
Groupie

Post by october004 »

Well I am no expert but I will give you my two cents. The shipping isn't going to be cheap I would say at least $200. On top of that you need to check with your import laws and permits and what you will need to get them through customs. After you have all of that in place you are looking to spend a minimum of $200 a fish and that's if you are fortunate. I don't want to discourage you but you could very easily have between $3,000-$4,000 wrapped up in trying to get zebs to you. Also you have got to think that even though they are shipped right I don't know anyone that would give you a live arrival guarantee so you could lose an entire batch of fish. There is a high risk. If you are still serious about going through the whole process though and are willing to grow up some young ones than pm me.