Zebra Plec Demand always exceeds supply.........

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

andy

Zebra Plec Demand always exceeds supply.........

Post by andy »

Hi,

I hope your all well,

This is my 1st post, but over the last couple of years I have been a silent reader of the forum, and seen it progress. I have been lucky enough to keep Zebra plecs for around 10 years, and have had 14 spawns in recent years. I presently have 22 zebra's, however I would like to get some more. Yes I know im being very greedy! :D

Im looking for adults, or young adults or very young zebra's........basically I would be interested in any that are available in the UK. Does anyone have any?

Very good website, and well done to everyone that manages to breed these stunning fish. And good luck to everyone that is trying!