Another chance at some zebras!

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

october004
Groupie

Another chance at some zebras!

Post by october004 »

Well I have a chance at buying a spawning female but in order for me to do that I need to sell a couple more of my younger zebras...They are 2 inches and doing fine. I have one that I am 99% female but as one man told me you really never can be sure till the pop eggs! but I am 99% sure. Also I have 3 males that I will sale. I am being as honest as possible with this deal so I don't get emails asking me why I am selling! If you are interested in the trio 2 males and the "female" I will sell for $800. Otherwise email your best offer! Please don't email me asking to have these given to you ok?...Thanks for lookin!
Lonnie

time_is_now@hotmail.com is my email thanks again!
thebuddy
Obsessed!!

Post by thebuddy »

dude theres somone who is selling 6 fish for 800 on this forum >_>
Thebuddy is planning his tank
lrry93
Obsessed!!

Post by lrry93 »

thebuddy why dont you go back and read before posting B.S.. Those are fry and these are 2 inches. If you look at my post in fishy photos you will see the fish I got from Lonnie. He was great to work with and the packing was excellent. He kept in touch through the whole transaction.

If you would have been selling more when I bought mine I would have got more but I cant do that shipping twice.$$$$$$ :cry:
Frontyking
Obsessed!!

Post by Frontyking »

If shipping them was allowed here Lonnie, I'd take them at your asking price and more! :(

Nick.
[url=http://www.aquarank.com/in.php?id=doctorze]Vote for zebrapleco.com here[/url]
october004
Groupie

Post by october004 »

Thanks guys I am trying to be upfront as possible and of all the sites I have seen I think these are really reasonable...
jerms55555
Obsessed!!

Post by jerms55555 »

PM sent!
Aiptasia
Forum Follower

Post by Aiptasia »

I wish I could go that high. :(

Oh well, i'll email ya and make an offer anyway. :)
Call me fishmael...