Zebra Plecos (L46)

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

onemisterchristian
Forum Follower

Post by onemisterchristian »

Wow, glad I got my PM in there! I am ridiculously anxious for your zebras to grow!
Zebrabreeder
Forum Follower

Post by Zebrabreeder »

onemisterchristian wrote:Wow, glad I got my PM in there! I am ridiculously anxious for your zebras to grow!
You're not the only one. :lol: They will be ready for shipping the end of April/ early May.
lrry93
Obsessed!!

Post by lrry93 »

Are we there yet?/ :lol: Im sitting patiently and waiting
madmoroccan
Obsessed!!

Post by madmoroccan »

@ Zebrabreeder

Well done for keeping your prices low to known forum members... Shame you're in the states.

A few more like you and we can call it a revolution.

Kind regards

Bader.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/madmoroccan/zebcam.jpg[/img]
thebuddy
Obsessed!!

Post by thebuddy »

hehe i know were lucky we have a breeder in USA who dosnt sell them at prices through roof why at the price hes selling them maybe i can afford the tank or the food or somthing :lol:
Thebuddy is planning his tank
onemisterchristian
Forum Follower

Post by onemisterchristian »

thebuddy wrote:hehe i know were lucky we have a breeder in USA who dosnt sell them at prices through roof why at the price hes selling them maybe i can afford the tank or the food or somthing :lol:
What do you mean? I've got my tank waiting, ready to go! :D
Zebrabreeder
Forum Follower

Post by Zebrabreeder »

Thanks for the kind words. :oops: I would love to see other breeders match my price or even go lower. These are beautiful fish and I think everyone that wants to own one (or 10 lol) should be able to regardless of there financial state.
zebra046
Obsessed!!

Post by zebra046 »

Zebrabreeder wrote:I have been getting hit with a lot of PM's so this is what I'm going to do only for active members of this site:

(6) Juvi Zebras for $850 shipped to the U.S. with live arrival guranteed.

I will have 5 lots of (6) Zebras ready to ship in the comming weeks. If you want to get on my waiting list send me a PM with your EMail addy and any other way I can contact you. When they are ready to be shipped I will take detailed pics of them and EMail them to you. Cheers! :D

Thanks for the kind words. I would love to see other breeders match my price or even go lower. These are beautiful fish and I think everyone that wants to own one (or 10 lol) should be able to regardless of there financial state.

You cant get any lower price if you are giving them away there are a few responsible and respected breeders out there who are happy to recieve some of my fish, maybe we should make a poll on how much a zebra should cost what size and age for that price also what region of the world for sure a $300 zebra in Australia would cause a riot, just my opinion not all members on this forum desirves to get Zebras until they themselves grow up and be responsible.
Frontyking
Obsessed!!

Post by Frontyking »

zebra046 wrote:
Zebrabreeder wrote:I have been getting hit with a lot of PM's so this is what I'm going to do only for active members of this site:

(6) Juvi Zebras for $850 shipped to the U.S. with live arrival guranteed.

I will have 5 lots of (6) Zebras ready to ship in the comming weeks. If you want to get on my waiting list send me a PM with your EMail addy and any other way I can contact you. When they are ready to be shipped I will take detailed pics of them and EMail them to you. Cheers! :D

Thanks for the kind words. I would love to see other breeders match my price or even go lower. These are beautiful fish and I think everyone that wants to own one (or 10 lol) should be able to regardless of there financial state.

You cant get any lower price if you are giving them away there are a few responsible and respected breeders out there who are happy to recieve some of my fish, maybe we should make a poll on how much a zebra should cost what size and age for that price also what region of the world for sure a $300 zebra in Australia would cause a riot, just my opinion not all members on this forum desirves to get Zebras until they themselves grow up and be responsible.
It all comes down to supply and demand and in Australia at least, it's pretty hard to find one under $800 AU today for a 3-4cm fish, so yes $300 AU will cause a riot here but at least they'll be cheaper and I'll definitely jump on that wagon at that price.

Nick.
[url=http://www.aquarank.com/in.php?id=doctorze]Vote for zebrapleco.com here[/url]
madmoroccan
Obsessed!!

Post by madmoroccan »

There is a post in the "General section" Started by me a long time ago.

Feel free to add your views there guys... Am not too sure the moderators would be too happy about us discussing this here...

Though I HAVE TO SAY... Well done... And I am glad you do it for love not money!

Kind Regards

Bader.

PS. here is the link to that topic:

http://www.zebrapleco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1660
[img]http://www.geocities.com/madmoroccan/zebcam.jpg[/img]
Zebrabreeder
Forum Follower

Post by Zebrabreeder »

madmoroccan wrote:There is a post in the "General section" Started by me a long time ago.

Feel free to add your views there guys... Am not too sure the moderators would be too happy about us discussing this here...

Though I HAVE TO SAY... Well done... And I am glad you do it for love not money!

Kind Regards

Bader.

PS. here is the link to that topic:

http://www.zebrapleco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1660

Thank you for the support. :D